Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are these sold out or what because the customer service lady confused the fuck out of me

sold out. looks like you'll have to contact RJ. or eBay. or beg Travis for another pressing. Sorry bud! :(

Sweet i will get RJ to do it bc he is so fast at getting blink vinyl repressed and sent out i will probably get it by tomorrow morning ,thanks

These are not sold out, tons of them left....it looks like they will be for sale tomorrow. I hope anyways, I thought Vheissu would be up first thing in the morning too and that one didnt go up til later in the day

Thats what I thought then i talk to that lady and she was like no that is 100% not happening also and any idea when the B&C acoustic 7in going up?

sold out. looks like you'll have to contact RJ. or eBay. or beg Travis for another pressing. Sorry bud! :(

Sweet i will get RJ to do it bc he is so fast at getting blink vinyl repressed and sent out i will probably get it by tomorrow morning ,thanks

ha!

there are 3 or 4 HT in my area that are carrying this according to this morning's list. if folks miss the sale, let me know and I can help you out in any way.

ha!

there are 3 or 4 HT in my area that are carrying this according to this morning's list. if folks miss the sale, let me know and I can help you out in any way.

if this goes up at 2 am or whatever i'm gonna take you up on this offer.

These are not sold out, tons of them left....it looks like they will be for sale tomorrow. I hope anyways, I thought Vheissu would be up first thing in the morning too and that one didnt go up til later in the day

Thats what I thought then i talk to that lady and she was like no that is 100% not happening also and any idea when the B&C acoustic 7in going up?

Well Blink should be up soon if not tomorrow. B&C should be up tomorrow, some of it came in late so Im not sure if its going up tomorrow still or not.

ha!

i should have said don't be a lazy ass and expect me to grab them for you! ;D

shocked by the other stores on the list that are close to me,...they don't have the greatest of selections.

but yeah... if it does and it is missed, let me know. i'm stopping by the closest store after work to see if they have them out yet and how many.

i should have said don't be a lazy ass and expect me to grab them for you! ;D

shocked by the other stores on the list that are close to me,...they don't have the greatest of selections.

but yeah... if it does and it is missed, let me know. i'm stopping by the closest store after work to see if they have them out yet and how many.

i have big girl work in the morning! the time has long passed for me to pull an all nighter and then work 8 hours, even if it is a fabulous desk job that allows me to post here all day :)