ZAO - Liberate Te Ex Inferis VINYL

I have an excessive attention to detail when it comes to artists that I like so when I listen to one band and someone says "if you like them, you'll like this," there's typically a laundry list of minute details why I wouldn't listen to the band that was suggested to me based on the one I had an affinity for to begin with.

Does that make any sense?

Yeah, I'm totally the same way

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I think it's odd that there are several people in this thread that are just hearing Zao, I'm very glad to see so many enjoying it.

Brent, are you going to do the same thing with the Test Pressings that you did with Beloved and Zao?

Yeah. I'll screen some covers for them and they'll be up sometime after.

i haven't heard this album or much Zao. i did see them with Dillinger Escape Plan a long time ago though and it didn't really move me or make me go out of my way to listen to them more. someday i'll probably listen to them again and discover i've been missing out but there's just too much music to absorb it all.

I'm really stoked for this record. new artwork looks great too. I don't get why Becoming The Archetype is being pressed though. I don't see it selling too many copies :P

whaaaa?

This statement might be true of any album recorded AFTER their debut, but I'm fairly certain it will sell just as well as Liberate

I'm really stoked for this record. new artwork looks great too. I don't get why Becoming The Archetype is being pressed though. I don't see it selling too many copies :P

whaaaa?

This statement might be true of any album recorded AFTER their debut, but I'm fairly certain it will sell just as well as Liberate

weeeee'll see. you can kind of tell by the way this thread has 2 pages of replies and i think the becoming the archetype thread has 5 replies and hasn't been bumped since yesterday. don't get me wrong, that album is good but i heard there would be an As Cities Burn record pressed and I would have been more excited about that. will still order both.

I doubt this will sell out. But the black alone, absolutely. It's out of 100. I assume Brent probably won't let anyone order a ton but there's probably 100 people waiting on this. Probably 40-60 on the boards and all the other Zao fiends.

I remember when Blood and Fire was supposed to go live, something delayed it. Or maybe I forgot. But I had a night class and it had only been up for a few hours when I checked it at 7 or 8PM and the most limited color (black) was only gone.