Take the indie cred test.

Ain't that the truth. i mean, what's going to happen to my records when I die? The stuff I like, it's not like there's going to be some big auction for the literally THOUSANDS of records in my collection. Someone's going to haul all that shit to a dump and that'll be that. All the rare screened covers. All the test presses. All the 7"s I spent years searching for. It's all going in the ground, just like me.

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Ain't that the truth. i mean, what's going to happen to my records when I die? The stuff I like, it's not like there's going to be some big auction for the literally THOUSANDS of records in my collection. Someone's going to haul all that shit to a dump and that'll be that. All the rare screened covers. All the test presses. All the 7"s I spent years searching for. It's all going in the ground, just like me.

Have a nice weekend everybody.

Bury them with you.

So apparently I should see a therapist because every single piece of vinyl I own is in a paper/plastic inner sleeve and is stored behind the jacket in a plastic sleeve. Fuck, I really am fucking weird about that. I even keep the original inner sleeve in the jacket even if it's just a simple white generic.

i toss the original sleeves