Great Deal on Modest Mouse Good News for People

The safest bet is soundstage...they responded to my email, so they definitely have them...a box anyways. I will let you know about best buy tomorrow....I have a funny feeling I'm gonna get a CD...though it said vinyl....Tracking says I get it tomorrow.

Guess if it is LP, the next thing to check would be to see if the download code is any good or if it's expired...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered from Amazon when it was posted here. Didn't get a shipping confirmation. When I went to check the order it says: Not yet shipped - Delivery Estimate: April 14, 2011 - April 23, 2011. That sucks, hope I don't get screwed out of it.

Strange. Mine says the estimate is April 13, 2011 - April 20, 2011. People have different estimates?

I ordered from Amazon when it was posted here. Didn't get a shipping confirmation. When I went to check the order it says: Not yet shipped - Delivery Estimate: April 14, 2011 - April 23, 2011. That sucks, hope I don't get screwed out of it.

Strange. Mine says the estimate is April 13, 2011 - April 20, 2011. People have different estimates?

mine is 13th-20th too.

Same here.

Same.

I've got

Not yet shipped

Shipping Estimate: April 11, 2011 - April 18, 2011

I also purchased from SSD but I didn't do it under an account. I think I'm going to contact them to make sure my order is secure.

is there anyone that is picking up two or has yet to order and would be willing to pick up two from SoundStageDirect and would want to flip one my way?? I would pay you $30 plus shipping for it so you would be getting your own copy for $10! I reeeeeally want this but taxes killed me til payday next Wednesday. I would be eternally grateful and I could take you on a date as well?? Lemme know if anyone's feeling like a sweetheart

is there anyone that is picking up two or has yet to order and would be willing to pick up two from SoundStageDirect and would want to flip one my way?? I would pay you $30 plus shipping for it so you would be getting your own copy for $10! I reeeeeally want this but taxes killed me til payday next Wednesday. I would be eternally grateful and I could take you on a date as well?? Lemme know if anyone's feeling like a sweetheart

I ordered two, one from each site. If I get both I'll flip one to you

some dude on DF is looking to sell one for 75. am i an asshole if i post a link to this thread?

this same asshole is trying to tell me about board etiquette

http://deadformat.net/topic.php?id=33123

After I posted a link to the SoundStage listing in his sale thread, he PMed me this link on DF: http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35280

and told me read the sale spoiling section.

I mentioned a while back that there were two pressings of this record. The second press came with a download code (which is now expired) and there was a sticker stating the inclusion of the code on the shrink. The Epic logo is different on the two pressings as well. If this is a new pressing, the download codes should be valid (the others expired in 2009 or something). Very interested to see what the deal with these is!

Got my copy today from Best Buy....Download code is valid till Dec. 2012.....So if the older press in fact did expire in 2009...this would be a definate repress. There is no other indication of this being a repress all inserts labels and barcode #'s etc. are the same. No New date on the back where it says epic either....Says 2004.