PO: The Wonder Years - The Upsides (repress)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, sorry you weren't supposed to get those status update emails. It was the first time our new label manager had changed any order statuses and I forget to tell him to make sure it doesn't notify you guys! Completely my fault.

The status change was just because we are sorting the different pre-orders as we are preparing to ship a lot of this stuff very, very soon.

Off topic but hey Jeff I sent you 2 emails awhile ago regarding getting a wrong color of the fireworks bonfire 7". Never got a reply back. I know its only 5 bucks for a copy but still annoying when I wrote in the comments section saying which color I wanted. This was before the color option was available. Am I shit outta luck?? :/

Off topic but hey Jeff I sent you 2 emails awhile ago regarding getting a wrong color of the fireworks bonfire 7". Never got a reply back. I know its only 5 bucks for a copy but still annoying when I wrote in the comments section saying which color I wanted. This was before the color option was available. Am I shit outta luck?? :/

No! I am just in the middle of finals of my last semester of college and am super backed up on email. my last final is tomorrow and after that I will never have to deal with anything college related ever again. I will definitely send you another 7".

Run For Cover is moving into an office in 10 days, and acquiring our first staff of three people. So excited.

No! I am just in the middle of finals of my last semester of college and am super backed up on email. my last final is tomorrow and after that I will never have to deal with anything college related ever again. I will definitely send you another 7".

Run For Cover is moving into an office in 10 days, and acquiring our first staff of three people. So excited.

Good to hear, congrats on the college success! Have always thought your intentions were great despite issues with backed up orders, hope this allows you to really get things going.

Good to hear, congrats on the college success! Have always thought your intentions were great despite issues with backed up orders, hope this allows you to really get things going.

What the last guy said! And I am way too excited to get my HUGE order from RFC. I heard (from Chris Immunity) the Seahaven vinyl isn't going as planned though. Stoked on it regardless.

Hey guys, sorry you weren't supposed to get those status update emails. It was the first time our new label manager had changed any order statuses and I forget to tell him to make sure it doesn't notify you guys! Completely my fault.

The status change was just because we are sorting the different pre-orders as we are preparing to ship a lot of this stuff very, very soon.

Aww... well thanks for letting us know what that was about! I really can't wait to get this!

Right on man thank you so much! I already have an order that is processing (#4575). So you could just add it to that. Stoked for you to be done with college!!

???Uh Oh, my 4-pack order of this went from #3 pre-order processing to completely disappeared. This happen to anyone else today?

I also just noticed that another order I placed today that went through just fine is still in my shopping cart.....weird.

If you post things like this please give your name so I can help! There is a very good chance nothing is wrong, but I can't know for sure without any info. There is no reason why your order would be deleted though.

• 4 weeks later...