Cave In - White Silence LP soon!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you! has anyone else ordered from there? if so, what color did you get?

I'm pretty certain you're gonna get black if you order anywhere right now. HH is completely out of colors. RevHQ is a great place to order from by the way.

Check ebay as well. There's a few white copies up for auction (one ending in 17 hours and it's at like $7). Who knows, you might get a deal on ebay.

thank you! has anyone else ordered from there? if so, what color did you get?

I'm pretty certain you're gonna get black if you order anywhere right now. HH is completely out of colors. RevHQ is a great place to order from by the way.

Check ebay as well. There's a few white copies up for auction (one ending in 17 hours and it's at like $7). Who knows, you might get a deal on ebay.

Thanks again!

Guest obzen
I don't know why amazon doesn't shrink the LPs to a piece of cardboard all the time.

When they do the shit works perfect.

Yes!

Got my White Silence from Amazon today. Huge box with the LP loose inside, like some other folks in the thread. Can't believe it survived getting thrown all the way up to me in Norway, actually arrived in better shape than the superbly packed white from Vacation. Also: Got a door delivery for once, hey! Good day.

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Got my amazon order in today, Got the clear gold

damn! I got gipped, plus my black is a little scratched.

funny, I got my Fever Ray LP today in a frustration-free mailer inside a bigger box from Amazon. figures, I wish the Cave In got the same respect.

I got a black copy and it was scratched too. It was like a straight line going across the LP about an inch above the center hole. it makes a slight scuff noise which bugs the hell out of me

• 2 weeks later...

Dang, I really messed up. I remember distinctly when these came online on the 20th of April. I remember being able to choose each color, and after mulling it over, I went with white. I even put it in my "incoming" list. But apparently either I'm an idiot and didn't actually submit the order, or my order didn't go through, as I have no confirmation e-mail on record, and no payment from my credit card or paypal. Sucks for me.

Anyone have an extra copy, and want to trade or something? I have an extra copy of the Melvins/Isis split.

Looks like Amazon still has copies as well...

Dang, I really messed up. I remember distinctly when these came online on the 20th of April. I remember being able to choose each color, and after mulling it over, I went with white. I even put it in my "incoming" list. But apparently either I'm an idiot and didn't actually submit the order, or my order didn't go through, as I have no confirmation e-mail on record, and no payment from my credit card or paypal. Sucks for me.

Anyone have an extra copy, and want to trade or something? I have an extra copy of the Melvins/Isis split.

Looks like Amazon still has copies as well...

If you decide to just buy a copy of the black, you should grab it from RevHQ.

http://revhq.com/store.revhq?Page=search&Id=HH218