Cave In - White Silence LP soon!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called Vacation yesterday and they are skeptical about having copies left over to put online Monday. Apparently, they are "flying out the door." Good for Cave In, bad for me.

I stopped by and picked this up from Vacation today. Didn't seem like they had many left when I got there (late afternoon). If they put any up, I wouldn't anticipate very many.

picked up the tape last night, seeing that i already over paid on the pre sale. but anyway, they played last night here in DC and it was pretty great. set list was fun, moral eclipse, halo of flies, big riff and the new stuff sounded excellent and added to a heavier set list. weird crowd tho.

also, if you're standing right in front of the stage (or anywhere really) get the fuck off your phone! what the fuck is so important you have to text b/w every song. fuck that guy.

[image]

Picked this up on grey and clear gold Saturday night at Krazy Fest. They also had it on black (passed on it in the hopes that this is the color Amazon sends me) but they did not have it on white. Due to rain their set got moved inside. They could have played from 11 to midnight but apparently these guys think they're too fucking cool to play an encore so the show was over by 11:45. It would be nice to see these guys play a headlining non-festival show. Perhaps some day...