20% off reg. priced vinyl @ HT on RSD 4/16 only

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For sure. I cant wait. AHH!! Haha. So does the discount apply if you go in the store and order for site to store shipping?

I assume it would, the discount applies in stores and online.

cool thanks. i notice a bunch of stuff on the in store computer thats not online. like coheed and cambria for example. i might pick that up.

I assume it would, the discount applies in stores and online.

cool thanks. i notice a bunch of stuff on the in store computer thats not online. like coheed and cambria for example. i might pick that up.

Those touch screen kiosks in stores are pulling from inventory on HT.com. Ordering from those kiosks is literally like ordering something from HT.com except when you use the kiosk you can have it shipped to the store for $1.

I think that's for the Hot Topic frequent shopper card or whatever. I have one of those. I think I'll try it.

Keep in mind, you won't be getting 35% off—you'll get 20% off, then you'll get an additional 15% off whatever that total is.

Example: If you spend $100, then you'd be charged $68 (you'd save $20 with the 20% off discount, then you'd save an additional $12 off the $80 subtotal with your 15% HT+1 discount).

If you want more savings at hottopic.com hit up this site:

http://www.ebates.com/stores/hottopic.com.htm

4% cash back on all purchases and random coupons on top of that.

If you do sign up for the site consider signing up with my referral link. It can't hurt.

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=0F8AC3GvYp1%2BaIA9jMSTXw%3D%3D