PO: Manchester Orchestra - Simple Math

hey travis does that avatar (like all of them seem to) signify some awesomeness and "some shut up about it already" to come?

also, i haven't been able to get into this album yet. it's a little too self aware of itself for me i think. the only songs i've liked have been virgin and the title track. still holding off on this for now

hey travis does that avatar (like all of them seem to) signify some awesomeness and "some shut up about it already" to come?

Now that I know people pay such close attn to my avatar on here Ive decided to keep changing it to random awesome OOP records to have some fun. Some of them will get repressed and some of them wont :)

Now that I know people pay such close attn to my avatar on here Ive decided to keep changing it to random awesome OOP records to have some fun. Some of them will get repressed and some of them wont :)

You should change your avatar to Alkaline Trio's "Sundials" just to fuck with everyone.

I am in Nova Scotia, but the closest any bands ever come is to Montreal. Don't ever come out to east coast. I have to travel if I want to see anything cool happen, but thankfully I love road trips. So I'm leaving this Friday morning to drive up, and should be in Toronto by mid-Saturday. So I'm beyond stoked.

Well yes, but I still am currently in Nova Scotia. Anyways, I guess just they way you said "if I was even in Ontario" made it sound like you don't live in the province anymore or are going to be away for a super long time or something. Which maybe you are, but in that case it would make more sense to change your location. I just never really considered that maybe you were just traveling or whatever, the way I read it sounded like it was more of a permanent move.

But yeah, I wouldn't be too worried. I think it's a safe assumption that they pressed loads of these, and they'll end up in retail soon. I'd offer to pick it up for you at the concert, but I guess you won't be anywhere even kind of nearby.

FYE had 'Everything to Nothing' on vinyl on sale for $9.99 for the longest time after it came out. I'm hoping they'll do the same thing with 'Simple Math.' Either way they have it for "pre-order" for $14.99, which is a dollar or two cheaper than Amazon etc.

http://www.fye.com/Simple-Math-Front-Page_stcVVproductId131067463VVcatId455366VVviewprod.htm

I am on the only one who thinks this record didn't really live up to the hype...everything to nothing was much much much better...

I have to agree...I like it...but I think it is really going to have to grow on me

With that being said, it is still probably one of the 10 best of the year for me...cause anything from these dudes is better than 95% of other music out there...

I have to give this record another chance...I wasn't too impressed the first time around, and I've been into pretty much everything this band has done.

Side note: I seem to always get screwed on any download codes or CDs if they are included (I'm looking at you A Storm Of Light/Nadja split!)