Jimmy Eat World Bleed American RSD

What was the RSD pressing number supposed to be? Because the number stamped on the back of the album for me is 00903 which implies that they made at least 10000. So that seems like plenty to have left over.

2000 for sure. 1500 black and 500 colored.

I thought I had read that the coachella colour release was only /100. Can anyone confirm?

I picked it up down there from zia, still haven't openend it yet. They had boxes of them sitting there Friday afternoon. Should have picked up a couple for fellow vc users.... Or to cash in via eBay. :)

I haven't read the whole thread but if it hasn't been covered already...ORG held onto a bunch of copies to thwart eBay flippers. Read on...

This is an official auction for 20 copies of the Jimmy Eat World "Bleed American" 3 x LP that was a Record Store Day exclusive. Apparently, a lot of stores passed on this one and several scalpers have gone online for ridiculous prices. We don't want our customers and Jimmy Eat World fans to get gouged so we are putting these up at SRP pricing so you can buy copies at the rate you should have paid at retail on RSD. Each copy is factory sealed and numbered.

We do not guarantee a specific number or range of number (please do not ask) but we do guarantee that it will be well packaged so you will receive it in pristine condition.

Also, there is free shipping in the USA (USPS Media Mail). No foreign orders allowed under license (sorry

I thought I had read that the coachella colour release was only /100. Can anyone confirm?

I picked it up down there from zia, still haven't openend it yet. They had boxes of them sitting there Friday afternoon. Should have picked up a couple for fellow vc users.... Or to cash in via eBay. :)

I have a colored one and the number is 131 so there must be 500

What was the RSD pressing number supposed to be? Because the number stamped on the back of the album for me is 00903 which implies that they made at least 10000. So that seems like plenty to have left over.

YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE FOR ME YOU JERK *cry*

Apparently it's out of 500. I think OrgMusic or BSM said 100 were going to be at Coachella, and the rest were going to be sold through JEW's online store, which hasn't happened yet.

Check BSM dude, I ordered one this morning.

*EDIT* ordered a black copy.