Jimmy Eat World Bleed American RSD

I actually got ahold of someone who may know about 16 coloured JEW's that were sent back after Coachella. They said they would contact me once they know a little more information.

If it's not too late I'd like to get in line on this.

I'd definitely trade some good stuff for a copy!

when i talked to the chick at zia, she said that there were people who had put in orders on the album. zia very well may fill those orders before making them public. she also said that unless it appears on zia's amazon.com store, they won't ship anything. for everyone's sake, i hope she is wrong. i am still confident these will pop up online!

when i talked to the chick at zia, she said that there were people who had put in orders on the album. zia very well may fill those orders before making them public. she also said that unless it appears on zia's amazon.com store, they won't ship anything. for everyone's sake, i hope she is wrong. i am still confident these will pop up online!

Zia's RSD policy is they will not hold any items for anybody. they will call to let them know it is in stock, but will not hold any RSD exclusive.

Guest someriffage

FYI - Flipside Records in Michigan has one copy as of 2pm today. They didn't have their RSD stuff out for some reason. The owner told me it was $75.