Jimmy Eat World Bleed American RSD

Just a reminder, I posted this tiny nugget from The Wax Poetic blog a while back...

As my final "gift" to the fans, if you happen to be a fan of Jimmy Eat World, here is a nice tidbit for you. ORG Music is making 500 *colored* vinyl copies of the Bleed American 3LP set. Only 100 of those will be at Coachella, so what about the other 400 you ask?? If you aren't registered on their website, now may be a good time to sign up, along with www.becausesoundmatters.com, because look for those 400 colored copies to go on sale to the General Public......

YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE FOR ME YOU JERK *cry*

Apparently it's out of 500. I think OrgMusic or BSM said 100 were going to be at Coachella, and the rest were going to be sold through JEW's online store, which hasn't happened yet.

Check BSM dude, I ordered one this morning.

You just about made my heart stop. Color is not up anywhere. BSM has the black vinyl.

From the ORG facebook:

The following question was posed: "There seems to be some confusion regarding the color copies...were the 100 at the Zia store the only 100 pressed? Or were there 500 colored copies pressed, with 100 for Zia and the rest to be sold later through the JEW website or BecauseSoundMatters?"

ORG's Response: "this has not been announced yet. Stay tuned."

So you better start saving your money, because the extra colored vinyl versions *WILL* be put up for sale...just like it was stated in this thread earlier.

Because if they weren't doing it, they'd just flat out deny it. I think they want to exhaust the black vinyl inventory first (hence the Ebay auctions and it being available on BecauseSoundMatters) and them sell the colored vinyl set directly to the fans.....the big question will be at what price? I am going to guess and say at least $75, but I hope I am wrong.

From the ORG facebook:

The following question was posed: "There seems to be some confusion regarding the color copies...were the 100 at the Zia store the only 100 pressed? Or were there 500 colored copies pressed, with 100 for Zia and the rest to be sold later through the JEW website or BecauseSoundMatters?"

ORG's Response: "this has not been announced yet. Stay tuned."

So you better start saving your money, because the extra colored vinyl versions *WILL* be put up for sale...just like it was stated in this thread earlier.

Because if they weren't doing it, they'd just flat out deny it. I think they want to exhaust the black vinyl inventory first (hence the Ebay auctions and it being available on BecauseSoundMatters) and them sell the colored vinyl set directly to the fans.....the big question will be at what price? I am going to guess and say at least $75, but I hope I am wrong.

I'm almost 99% positive the colored copies will be significantly more expensive.

You could do the age old trick of "buy it on black now, sell the black when you get the colored" but that's a lot of cheddar to drop on a single release. Personally I could careless about color and would greatly piss off my wife if I spent that much on one record that wasn't balls to the wall rare.