Jimmy Eat World Bleed American RSD

I just called BSM because I placed 2 orders for this (one with the promo code, one without) and wanted to cancel the initial order. They told me that I couldn't cancel it because orders placed last night were getting ready to ship out, but they canceled my second and applied the promo code to my first order. We should get shipping confirmation on these soon!

Stuff about JEW

Actually, I just meant about the eBay coupon. If I could have applied the $15 to this, I probably would have went for it.. But Canadians get shafted on the coupon, I can't use it. Without it, I can't really justify spending this.

So I at least wanna get the coupon to someone that CAN use it.

I just left Shake It Records in Cincinnati, OH and they have 2 copies of this still (after not seeing them there on RSD...)

They're downstairs, NOT upstairs with the rest of the RSD stuff. They've also got a couple Deftones Covers LPs left. I would've loved to pick one up to help someone but I don't have the funds at the moment.

Not to kill BSM or the collectors market but I would check the reckless records (chicago) online store if you really want this. They have them and are an awesome store.

Wow, thanks for the link, grabbed a couple of other things I missed.

They didn't have what I was seeking RSD or otherwise but I should point out that the Heady Nuggs box is only 109 there. Damn solid.

yeah Zia is probably my least favorite of stores in town, they are all over AZ and a couple in Vegas I believe. But I went into a couple ON RSD and no one had any freaking clue about this. The people there, for the most part, just work there and don't pay attention to alot of the stuff going on so that's gonna be a dead end as far as asking the stores themselves

I actually got ahold of someone who may know about 16 coloured JEW's that were sent back after Coachella. They said they would contact me once they know a little more information.

Can I get in line for this if this goes through?! Aha.

Put me down as another person interested in buying the color version if copies still exist.

anyone who ordered from ORG on ebay when they first went up (from the account orgmusic, not artmonk), did you guys get shipping confirmations or know if they went out?

for anyone curious, i messaged orgmusic on ebay, they told me this

We will be getting finished product tomorrow from our distributor and these are going out Saturday and Monday. One luck eBayer will receive a bonus set of Test Pressings so cross your fingers...

- orgmusic