RSD - Transit 7"

I missed this again
I bought 2 and hope to get another at 6:00. I just wanted both colors. I will sell you whatever color I have extra at cost plus shipping to you. of course I have to get them in the mail to see what colors they are. I'm not gonna flip if for extra cash. lemme know if you are interested

Dude, thank you so much! I will pay more than cost if you want. My record store got literally nothing and while i was there apparently this went up again. Really appreciate it

I bought 2 and hope to get another at 6:00. I just wanted both colors. I will sell you whatever color I have extra at cost plus shipping to you. of course I have to get them in the mail to see what colors they are. I'm not gonna flip if for extra cash. lemme know if you are interested

Dude, thank you so much! I will pay more than cost if you want. My record store got literally nothing and while i was there apparently this went up again. Really appreciate it

they might continue putting them up on ebay, so you should keep checking there, but yeah, I paid 8 bucks for it, so I can send it to you for 8+ whatever it costs me to ship it.

I'm not one of these scumbag flippers. already saw a copy of this up there for 40.00 buy it now I think. shakes head

they might continue putting them up on ebay, so you should keep checking there, but yeah, I paid 8 bucks for it, so I can send it to you for 8+ whatever it costs me to ship it.

I'm not one of these scumbag flippers. already saw a copy of this up there for 40.00 buy it now I think. shakes head

I will keep watching this but i dont think that there will be more put on, just a feeling i have. So thanks again for this! I guess going to this store was the worst decision ever, because i missed the Wonder Years as well

I will keep watching this but i dont think that there will be more put on, just a feeling i have. So thanks again for this! I guess going to this store was the worst decision ever, because i missed the Wonder Years as well

ok, well Shop Radio Cast is getting them, so check there first. if you end up not getting one, the offer still stands