F/S City and Colour Sometimes

tokimedo

It'd be cool if people bought records to actually own and enjoy.

Maybe one day.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm thinking...I was soooo looking for this record since it's one of my favorite singer/songwriter-albums...and then there are so many douches who try to make a ridiculous profit and rip others off....one should boycott people like that and don't even bid on their shit!

I was soooo looking for this record since it's one of my favorite singer/songwriter-albums

I'm sure you've heard it a few times by this point... but if you're anything like me - and just want a quality copy of the record, for the superb music on vinyl - then you shouldn't beat yourself up over the 500 RSD copies. I think it'd be cool to own one, but I'm kind of letting it go at this point. Especially since the "finished" press will likely blow it out of the water.

I was soooo looking for this record since it's one of my favorite singer/songwriter-albums

I'm sure you've heard it a few times by this point... but if you're anything like me - and just want a quality copy of the record, for the superb music on vinyl - then you shouldn't beat yourself up over the 500 RSD copies. I think it'd be cool to own one, but I'm kind of letting it go at this point. Especially since the "finished" press will likely blow it out of the water.

Other than the novelty, there isn't a ton special about this release. No lyrics sheet/insert or anything, just the screened cover and the two records inside. Not a finished product like the full press will be.

Yeah, pretty much. I think it'd be a nice touch if the official press isn't 180 gram... but other than, the lack of interesting colors and simple jacket make it a little inferior, from a quality standpoint. Money's too tight for me to be a "hardcore collector" and track one of these down, just for the sake of saying I own it. More power to anyone who's going for it, though.

Yeah, since I've heard about the "regular release", I'm a bit more calm...as long as it's half as amazing as the BMYL Vinyl/package, this will be ruling!!!

There's a Melvin's- Pigs of the Roman Empire w/Lustmord unopened at my local store. Will buy and trade for City and Colour Sometimes. Let me know.

FUCK! I would have done that.

Sorry folks someone bought it off of me.

Yes I feel like a douchebag for doing it but Houdini is on ebay and I need to own that record.

Also I am looking for bullhead. Basically trying to get every regular Melvins release than move onto singles and eps. It's going to be fucking expensive.

There's a Melvin's- Pigs of the Roman Empire w/Lustmord unopened at my local store. Will buy and trade for City and Colour Sometimes. Let me know.

FUCK! I would have done that.

Sorry folks someone bought it off of me.

Yes I feel like a douchebag for doing it but Houdini is on ebay and I need to own that record.

Also I am looking for bullhead. Basically trying to get every regular Melvins release than move onto singles and eps. It's going to be fucking expensive.

yeah, i had every melvins release up till stoner witch at some point. singles and all. wish i didn't sell them. totally regret it.