PO: Fucked Up David Comes 2 Life Buy Early Get Now

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, those four songs from the first two 7"s are pretty great!
I dunno, Fucked Up seems to be fleeting away from the sound that I loved with each release. I mean I'm still a fan of all of their zodiac releases and Chemistry and I hate to be a dude that says "I liked their first album maaaaaaan" but their first couple of singles, "Police" being the best caught me with such a fucking sense of urgency that everything afterwards pales in comparison to. The new couple of songs sound even weaker.

Not trying to say that they should just be a straight forward hardcore band. The stuff just sounds a little weak so far.

Now let's say I put my shipping address at Matador, where exactly are the 4 7"s going to go if I didn't specify a shop?

I've read this thread several items and still don't that get that detail entirely, especially when the debriefing reads as:

*CD or 2xLP of David Comes To Life, mailed to your house or available for collection at a trusted physical retailer (easily found via the store finder on the front page) available on or after June 7.

*4 Bonus 7"s of 8 extra non-album songs available for collection on or after June 28.

I don't know, those four songs from the first two 7"s are pretty great!
I dunno, Fucked Up seems to be fleeting away from the sound that I loved with each release. I mean I'm still a fan of all of their zodiac releases and Chemistry and I hate to be a dude that says "I liked their first album maaaaaaan" but their first couple of singles, "Police" being the best caught me with such a fucking sense of urgency that everything afterwards pales in comparison to. The new couple of songs sound even weaker.

Not trying to say that they should just be a straight forward hardcore band. The stuff just sounds a little weak so far.

I see what you mean with this. While i agree with you, i still do like the new songs and extra songs that i have heard. To me, almost seems like a natural progression from them.

Now let's say I put my shipping address at Matador, where exactly are the 4 7"s going to go if I didn't specify a shop?

I've read this thread several items and still don't that get that detail entirely, especially when the debriefing reads as:

*CD or 2xLP of David Comes To Life, mailed to your house or available for collection at a trusted physical retailer (easily found via the store finder on the front page) available on or after June 7.

*4 Bonus 7"s of 8 extra non-album songs available for collection on or after June 28.

You can order and they will go to your house or you can go to the local store and they will order for you and save you around $5.00. with gas prices, just get shipped to your house unless you can walk

I was under the impression they ship them to your house. At least that's what i got from it.
I was under the impression that they send the dub lp and the 7's to the closest record store near you.

I was talking to my brother and the best we can assume is that you order and pay and in a month the lp will just show up at the closest record store to you and then a month after the 7's will show there without any action on your part (meaning you shouldn't have to call your store to tell them you ordered the package)

That being said, this is the most retarded assbackwards, awful thing I've ever ordered. I basically feel like I threw 40 bucks in the air and now I have to wait 2 more months to see if I even get anything.

I see what you mean with this. While i agree with you, i still do like the new songs and extra songs that i have heard. To me, almost seems like a natural progression from them.

Yeah, I know. I get the natural progression thing. But fuck Chemistry should have been the farthest they went. It was experimental, soaring and epic and very, very listenable. Not sure about this though.