What's the most records you've ever had on order?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... you guys and your wives. ;D

For serious. Thankfully I don't have a controlling wife. She understands that I spend my money how I please. You guys gotta quit being cowards or start being more responsible. Or be single.

Or just stay single :P More ass, money, brotime, video games, and VINYL CUDDLING!

I added 45 records to my collection today and one CD-R. And that's not even counting for the rest I've gotten in the past few days OR what's still on it's way. I'm actually kind of disappointed in my inability to tell myself no when I need to... I have a serious problem and none of you are helping! ;)

I added 45 records to my collection today and one CD-R. And that's not even counting for the rest I've gotten in the past few days OR what's still on it's way. I'm actually kind of disappointed in my inability to tell myself no when I need to... I have a serious problem and none of you are helping! ;)

You'll get used to it, trust me.

In the meantime... ;)

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33549&start=0

12-15 from one distro. I tend to only keep one order going at a time unless there are killer deals to be had, then as we all knows things can get pretty hectic. Hell this week has been one of those weeks. One package on Friday, another on Saturday and two today. I still have one in transit, and another one waiting for a couple back ordered items to come in. That should keep me busy for a while. Doesn't help I picked up 6 used records today locally. :D