Frank Turner-England Keep My Bones & Rock N' Roll

Is anyone still waiting on their download code? I really hate to complain about this but I paid an extra two bucks for this.

I was just about to ask the same thing. I haven't gotten mine either.

I sent 2 emails, hopefully I'll get a response. Kind of a pain, to pay a little more, 2 months before the record comes out, and not get anything after it's released.

Hey guys-

If you didn't get your download code into your spam folder, then that's a separate issue with our system we need to troubleshoot. We haven't had too many emails, so i know it's not everyone, so I'm sorry if you're one of the unlucky that is delayed on this.

Sorry for any hassle, but we're digging into why this is happening. We handled 80,000 downloads with this same system hosting through Bandcamp, so we'll take care of it.

If you're really riled up, feel free to email me. I'll send you some songs from Frank Turner playing my friend's backyard where he plays a chilling version of Thunder Road and Journey of the Magi that are goddamn album worthy.

Karl

Hey guys-

If you didn't get your download code into your spam folder, then that's a separate issue with our system we need to troubleshoot. We haven't had too many emails, so i know it's not everyone, so I'm sorry if you're one of the unlucky that is delayed on this.

Sorry for any hassle, but we're digging into why this is happening. We handled 80,000 downloads with this same system hosting through Bandcamp, so we'll take care of it.

If you're really riled up, feel free to email me. I'll send you some songs from Frank Turner playing my friend's backyard where he plays a chilling version of Thunder Road and Journey of the Magi that are goddamn album worthy.

Karl

Cody just contacted me. I'm not mad just confused. I usually get the downloads the night before the release date no problem

Hey guys-

Karl

Cody just contacted me. I'm not mad just confused. I usually get the downloads the night before the release date no problem

Yeah, that's why we're confused, too.