Energy - Everything for $1

Full length is definitely worth $1. B9 wrote on Facebook in a comment "We wish Energy absolutely nothing but the best. But, we let them go because we put out 3 records with them, and didn't make the $ back. Couldn't do it a 4th time. Hopefully, things will work out for them in the long run, they are a talented band." I wish all labels were that honest in their dealings...

dammit, i was going to get the $1 hoodie just to get a fucking hoodie for a fucking dollar.

but it's sold out.

god damn dicks.

I got the $1 hoodie. I believe I am one of these God damn dicks you speak of. If it makes you feel any better, the shipping was kinda steep...

i wasn't calling anyone a dick.

i was exclaming "dicks" in anger, i could have said shit or fuck, but i said dicks.

i did get the 12" and the 7" ep on purple. the single was sold out tho.

i had never even heard of these guys before this thread, but i got on youtube and gave it some of the 12" stuff a listen and it wasn't half bad. worth a dollar at least.

if i like 'em i'll keep 'em, if not i'll sell 'em.

sucks about the steep shipping, but for a $1 hoodie, whachagunnado?

I got the $1 hoodie. I believe I am one of these God damn dicks you speak of. If it makes you feel any better, the shipping was kinda steep...

i wasn't calling anyone a dick.

i was exclaming "dicks" in anger, i could have said shit or fuck, but i said dicks.

i did get the 12" and the 7" ep on purple. the single was sold out tho.

i had never even heard of these guys before this thread, but i got on youtube and gave it some of the 12" stuff a listen and it wasn't half bad. worth a dollar at least.

if i like 'em i'll keep 'em, if not i'll sell 'em.

sucks about the steep shipping, but for a $1 hoodie, whachagunnado?

Yeah, I figured you were exclaiming "Dicks" in anger, I was just having some fun. I love me a deal and steep shipping or no, a $1 hoodie qualifies. The tunes aren't half bad either. I'm glad I was able to get in on this. Thanks again, OP!

On a related note...this is an example of a message board gone wrong. Hilarious

http://www.punknews.org/article/42417

That isn't even an example of a message board.

Yeah I figured someone would call me out on it. At the risk of sounding like an ass what exactly would that be classified as? And whatever the answer is....no words could describe that TitleFightSucks person. Lol