Run For Cover April Pre-Orders

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just waiting on the word when Seahaven will be shipping. I get people kinda flipping out here, but I'm not worried. Jeff seems like a good dude, and I'm more than happy to support RFC and all the awesome bands signed with them regardless of the wait. Still hope it's not a terribly long one though of course! haha.

No no no, not what I meant at all haha. I'm in the same boat there, but if I recall correctly I saw someone say something along the lines of them hearing they never ship anything out from others which I'm fairly certain isn't true. I'm just really excited for when these things do start shipping.

Yo! To the guy asking if anyone has gotten stuff from us in the past month, we've shipped hundreds of orders in the past few weeks, we were just really backed up from moving at the beginning of the month, like a few people said. People waiting on Maroon MOB lps, we were only sent half of what we ordered for those for some reason and it took a bit to figure it out with the plant but enough copies to fill past orders are currently on their way to us. Besides that there's pretty much no processing orders that aren't pre-orders, and if you are one of the few waiting on a non processing pre-order, you will be notified very shortly with whats going on with it. There's only about 10 of those people though.

The different pre order statuses are just a way for us to organize groups of orders to get mailorder done more efficiently. We did just hire a full time mailorder guy which is AWESOME and we've been sending out 8+ mail bins of orders everyday. Pretty much all non pre-order orders are shipping the same day which feels great!

any questions about anything email [email protected]

Besides that there's pretty much no processing orders that aren't pre-orders, and if you are one of the few waiting on a non processing pre-order, you will be notified very shortly with whats going on with it. There's only about 10 of those people though.

Which I happen to be one of apparently, bummer haha. Excited for when it does go through though, plan on pre-ordering the Basement LP this week!