Run For Cover April Pre-Orders

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Has anyone gotten their Memorial LP's yet? Second time I've ordered from this guy and it's a fucking circus every time.

We have far less problems now that I am out of school and we have a staff, but this got caught up in the same delays at our plant as the daylight 7"s and GDP LPs. It sucks.

We have the Memorial records, but the plant assembled them (and shrinkwrapped them) without inserts. So we have to de-shrink them, add the inserts, polybag them and ship them. It will all get done this week. Really annoying end to the really annoying production of a release.

Hey Jeff, I messaged you about getting an Agent 7" that I didn't order. I think you put it in there instead of the Daylight Acoustic 7" that I originally bought. Just wanted to make sure I get everything in this upcoming shipment. Thanks for everything man.

You didn't get the agent record in place of the daylight record, we were just being nice!