Mansions "Dig Up The Dead" Test Pressing Contest

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin
[image]

Clifton Motel Records will be releasing Mansions “Dig Up The Dead” on limited edition vinyl on May 24th. To coincide with the release, we’re teaming up with the label to run a test pressing contest that will be up now through the end of May. The contest is free to enter and we will be giving away one test pressing (out of 04), and one copy of the rarest color, solid pink (out of 50). Also, each record will come with a limited edition letter-pressed 8.5x11" poster, each labeled “AP/100″. We will announce the two winners on June 1st!

Full details on how to enter the contest are below, along with the pressing information for the release.

Head over to the Clifton Motel Webstore to pre-order the album, along with the rest of the label’s releases. = http://cliftonmotel.bigcartel.com/

How to enter:

Step 1: Follow @Vinylcollective on Twitter
Step 2: Follow @Mansions on Twitter
Step 3: Follow @Cliftonmotel
Step 4: ReTweet: Win a test pressing of the new @Mansions LP. Follow and RT @Vinylcollective @Mansions & @Cliftonmotel to win! Details @ vinylcollective.com/

Artist: Mansions
Title: Dig Up The Dead
Release Date: 5/24/11

Tracklist:
1. Dig Up The Dead
2. Blackest Sky
3. Not My Blood
4. City Don’t Care
5. Call Me When It’s Over
6. Wormhole
7. Close That Door
8. Seven Years
9. You Got Cool
10. Yer Voice

Bonus Track:
11. All Those Dreams (vinyl exclusive)

Pressing Info:
pink – 50
white – 120
red – 150
red/white swirl – 170

[image]

http://www.vinylcollective.com/mansions-dig-up-the-dead-test-pressing-contest/

Man I hate Twitter. I should be entered in the contest simply because I threw down the cash for all the different versions and should at least be eligible to win a test pressing! Wrote about the album on my blog AND I've been telling friends about the band. I just can't do the damn tweeting.

Whatever happened to simply entering your email address to be entered into contests? Now we're forced to spam our friends.

Bottom Line: Not worth it.

We don't run these contests to spam people - we run contests to help spread the word about releases. Obviously those who decide to enter and follow the steps to do so are fans of the band/release and would want to help get the word out as much as possible.