Giants 7" Pre orders

Damn, right when I'm broke. Passing on P.TM and Giants in one week = bad week.

Edit: Listening now, FFFUUUUU. Want to buy this so bad.

dude, 7 bucks plus shipping, and if you include a nice little note you'll get a temporary tattoo and sticker, maybe even a magnet, which the ladies love. or you can be an ebay hater later!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, is there a point when you will say no? Would you pay $10 for this, $12, $15, $20. Everyone has a point when they have to say no thanks, regardless of the devotion to label/band. Mine seems to be right around $7 apparently. I was okay paying a little more for the screened 7"s a couple months back, I know what kind of work goes into doing screened jackets.

Whatever, this sounds like a great record, I'm glad I grabbed it. But down the road, real life shit like paying my mortgage, bills, eating may come first and that kinda sucks, but guess that's how it goes...

Yes, there's a limit to which I'll go. But I trust Sheath to price things fairly for their benefit and mine. And maybe one day I won't be able to justify to purchase. Thankfully, today I can.

Damn, I can't believe I missed the green and maroon. I haven't been this disappointed over missing a record in a while. To anyone who grabbed doubles hit me for a trade.

i snagged two extra olives. FYI. ON ACCIDENT.

im looking to move both.

• 1 month later...

The olive is pretty sweet, too. I'm not used to the marbled effect for Sheath releases (I think it'll only be on Eksi Ekso's Brown Shark, Red Lion, this 7", and maybe the Actors & Actresses' We Love Our Enemy reissue) but it looks good.

The 7" itself sounds great. My maroon copy is a little noisy, but the olive isn't at all. Maroon just needs a little more cleaning. It's a little quiet, but very crisp. Love it.