Dead guy poloroids...

So i bought a Poloroid One Step off some dude on ebay. I was going to use it for a party, but the party idea fizzled out so no use for it. anyway, i got it in the mail and it came in a bag and everything. But when i looked in the extra storage compartment there were photos of a old man in a wheel chair. pics were taken of parts of his arms and what not. Then suddenly there were photos of his dead corpse in a casket. close ups and all. Just weird. Not to mention the whols package smelled like stale cigarettes. :(

Pics or it didnt happen

sorry, one thing i don't do is show pics of someone's dead relatives. i know i wouldn't want pics of my dad in a casket hovering through the net.. damn, this shit needs to be frabreezed. it smells like morton downey jr up in this shit.

so i give you the photos with the faces replaced by the SKULL from Man is the Bastard.

[image]

Did anybody else's phone just ring and have a voice say, "Seven Days?"

Weird.

no, but my phone did ring and the voice said "now you can save 40% on your local and nationwide calls...". i am cursed. fuck!

Oh shit! I received a text when I was reading this shit! We're all fucked!

We didn't listen!!!

As someone who spent many years developing other peoples photos, I will say that Italians LOVE taking pictures of dead relatives.

at my grandmother's funeral/viewing a couple months ago, my aunt was taking photos of her. my mom was super disturbed and made my dad tell her to stop.

not italian, but i have some weird, backwards relatives.

My partner's father and mother passed in 2010 and I was shocked at how many people took pictures of the corpses in the caskets..

I think it's creepy as fuck. Definitely NOT how I want to remember a loved one! I had never seen anyone do that either.

I was speaking with a friend of mine and she said that's really common in african american culture as well. I wouldn't know, honestly... I just know we don't bring cameras to funerals in Quebec ;)

also, i hope you didn't pay more than $2 for that bad boy! though i guess the corpse photos gave it some added value.

I got my polaroid camera from goodwill for $4 haha, guess I got ripped off. I'm more concerned with buying film for them. Even though part of the original factory was rented out and they've started making film again it's still I think $20 a pack, better than $400 for 5 packs on ebay though....