Expedit Question

sorry for the random thread just need a quick question answered about ordering one of these bad boys

im getting ready to order one online and shipping is $99.....the thing only costs $69

did you guys that ordered one pony up the shipping $$ or is there a site to get it cheaper....or did you just go to ikea and buy one?

any insights on this would be great

thanks!

I just went to Ikea for mine. Closest one was an hour and a half away but it was worth it--love that place, and it's really fun to walk through if you've never been there before.

thanks yeah i was trying to avoid the miserable drive to the nearest one but it definitely seems to be worth it based on the shipping rate

I just went to my nearest store. Its about 20 minutes away. Managed to get there, find it in the bin, put it on the cart myself and do a self-checkout ($76, out the door) put it in my car myself and bring it back home all in about 50 minutes. Was a good time.

You're probably better off going to the nearest location if its not more than an hour away.