Blink 182 / My Chemical Romance Tour

just saw mcr on their latest tour and was pretty surprised at how boring a frontman gerard is and the rest of the band was for that matter

i figured with the new poppy album with bright colors etc etc etc he would really step his game up but the show was a disappointment

blink and manchester outdoors in the summer is a must though

I'll probably go to see Blink, but I can't stand any MCR after the first record. They should've never stopped wanting to be vampires and playing basements.

Not sure why Blink can't tour with Bad Religion. That's not really a stretch at all like the descendents would be (although if the descendents were headlining that would be the best tour ever)

Saw Blink when they were on tour with Weezer. Unfortunately, Blossom got dicked out of the main reason why I went (all 3 bands, Blink, Weezer, TBS). Ended up getting only Blink and Fall Out Boy. Blink was awesome though. I will probably see them again. Travis is awesome to watch as a drummer