PO:Early November Vinyl EP's Available NOW!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much time are you guys spending looking at the back of the cover anyway?

I spend a lot of time, as that's typically where the song titles/track listing is posted. Certainly more the back cover than the front

I'll admit to being a bit crass because I have the tracklisting memorized. But still.

I wasn't talking shit, damn!

Was seriously just wondering about the barcode thing. I didn't read the entire thread before posting that.

You weren't, but others were - it doesn't matter at this point because everyone here that has talked shit has their own faults, one of them sucks at photography and another obviously sucks at life period

You weren't, but others were - it doesn't matter at this point because everyone here that has talked shit has their own faults, one of them sucks at photography and another obviously sucks at life period

A bit harsh, no?

Harsh maybe coming from nowhere, but as long as people are going to flame and trash stuff that people have worked months on then I might as well at least give my truthful opinion on something personal of theirs.

All right. I can understand your frustration. These boards are a fickle advertising medium. People love and hate the releases at the same time. I've largely stayed out of this thread. Sorry if my comments were taken out of context.

I want to make it clear I'm not being a baby here - I know that there will always be mixed responses about releases and I understand if people hate certain parts of things, but when it gets to a point where someone (nips) completely degrades a product with complete asshole comments, nothing constructive and people start mocking things (a-money with the barcode shit), it starts to get to a point where people are just posting things to piss people off, not to constructively complain or comment on the product. Instead of being an ass and defensive I instead tried to respond to everything on here as nicely and informative as I could, even offering to help people out directly with problems even though I don't work for the label. Despite all of that, my work was still flamed and mocked, therefore in my opinion giving me the justice to make a remark about someone to make a point.

All right. I can understand your frustration. These boards are a fickle advertising medium. People love and hate the releases at the same time. I've largely stayed out of this thread. Sorry if my comments were taken out of context.

I want to make it clear I'm not being a baby here - I know that there will always be mixed responses about releases and I understand if people hate certain parts of things, but when it gets to a point where someone (nips) completely degrades a product with complete asshole comments, nothing constructive and people start mocking things (a-money with the barcode shit), it starts to get to a point where people are just posting things to piss people off, not to constructively complain or comment on the product. Instead of being an ass and defensive I instead tried to respond to everything on here as nicely and informative as I could, even offering to help people out directly with problems even though I don't work for the label. Despite all of that, my work was still flamed and mocked, therefore in my opinion giving me the justice to make a remark about someone to make a point.

dude, its the internet.... you expect anything other than that?

be it known to all: if you dislike the colors enjoy the ride presses their records on and post that publically, some guy who has made it clear that he is just an independent contractor for them WILL insult you personally!

See, you're already twisting shit around even after I wrote you a PM explaining why I was offended. I don't give a flying fuck if people hate the way the colors came out, I do too. I was just sick of your child-like mocking of the whole barcode situation - who in their right fucking mind starts to "name the barcodes" without being completely full of mocking sarcasm. I am defending my work and you are continuing to mock it so I figure taking a hit at you, and I really think your photography sucks, you might realize what it's like on the other end. There are many people here who can vouch for my 99% of the time kindness to everyone, you just happened to push my buttons 1 too many times.

I'm done defending this stuff - I'm happy with my work & the shit is almost sold out. On to the next project.

dude, its the internet.... you expect anything other than that?

I never said I didn't expect it - that doesn't change the fact that after a certain point it pissed me off. There is only a certain amount of bullshit I can take, even if it's stupid chatroom stuff, before I get pissed off.

just chill, getting your panties all in a bunch and spitting off "justified" personal attacks at certain people isnt very professional in my opinion, but HEY, its not my business to run , its yours.

Personal attacks aren't very professional, I agree - and part of me wishes I never said anything. But either way, I'm not going to regret what I've done, and since my anger stems from someone attacking a client's release, if anything this could be a testament as to how loyal I am to those I do work for.