PO:Early November Vinyl EP's Available NOW!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
any idea when the rest will be shipped?? still waiting on mine

if you're referring to the box set:

ALL US orders have shipped now - the international boxes are shipping to ETR tomorrow and they will send those ones out. After 3-4 months all the work is finally done on my part. Crazy ass release but well worth the time, I hope everyone enjoys it!

That $300 buy it now is smoking crack crazy. I now know who flipped that too so I can make sure we don't sell multiple copies of shit to them again.

you order a million test pressings and sell em for stupid amounts of money. I don't see too much of a difference between you guys and any record flipper. Your test presses are essentially just a variant. They're not used for their proper function or to give to certain people, you order a bunch extra to flip. Do people realize that test pressings cost between 90 cents-2.00 a piece?

That $300 buy it now is smoking crack crazy. I now know who flipped that too so I can make sure we don't sell multiple copies of shit to them again.

you order a million test pressings and sell em for stupid amounts of money. I don't see too much of a difference between you guys and any record flipper. Your test presses are essentially just a variant. They're not used for their proper function or to give to certain people, you order a bunch extra to flip. Do people realize that test pressings cost between 90 cents-2.00 a piece?

I agree on they essentially become a variant type thing. It's a weird phenomenon...and people buy em!

A test press is to listen to to OK the sound of the pressing. You don't need a shit ton of tests, and I know you people don't listen to every copy either which is funny heh

I agree on they essentially become a variant type thing. It's a weird phenomenon...and people buy em!

A test press is to listen to to OK the sound of the pressing. You don't need a shit ton of tests, and I know you people don't listen to every copy either which is funny heh

It's become an easy and quick way for a label to make bank. With the amount of test pressings that this place sells. They get the 3-4 test, and then just order 20 more to arrive with the pressing. Plants used to have a limit on the amount of test pressings, or would charge a lot more for em, nowdays they simply the same cost as the record. In a few years test pressings from the 00's are going to be worth nothing, way too many of em around.

• 1 month later...