WTB: Gaslight, Against Me!, Rise Against, etc

mikemtl

As the title said, looking for some records from Gaslight, Against Me!, Rise, Flatliners, Menzingers, etc.

Here's what I have: http://www.deadformat.net/tradelist/mikemtl

If I've got it on there, I don't need/want it. But if you have different colour variations I'm always interested.

Basically anything that I don't have by these bands (or relating to them, ex: solo stuff) I'm interested in.

PM me what you've got and what you want for it, and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks a ton guys

Mike

EDIT: also interested if anyone has any Noise By Numbers, Arctic Monkeys (older stuff), Fake Problems, Anti-Flag, etc anything along these lines.

If you want white crosses on clear or White....Total treble and No Idea have some still. And if you haven't already better order the Russian Spies yellow 7" from Total Trebel, looks like they have 5 copies left.

I think I have these, fell free to shoot me an offer:

Flatliners - Monumental blue, Cynics maroon & Cavalcade yellow, snips split red blue swirl 1st press

Against Me! teenage red

If you want white crosses on clear or White....Total treble and No Idea have some still. And if you haven't already better order the Russian Spies yellow 7" from Total Trebel, looks like they have 5 copies left.

I think I have these, fell free to shoot me an offer:

Flatliners - Monumental blue, Cynics maroon & Cavalcade yellow, snips split red blue swirl 1st press

Against Me! teenage red

Pre-ordered the Russian Spies on yellow a few weeks ago in a Total Clarity bundle. Will defs scope out TT and NI for white crosses. I've got it on red and had it signed, so it's in a frame, so i'm wanting another colour variant that I can play. Thanks!