Touche Amore / Make Do And Mend Split HELP

Ok guys, I've been having some real trouble finding this little guy online. I could be going crazy, but I am ALMOST positive I found it like a week ago. I've been digging through my history all day, and no dice. So now, I come to you... Vinyl Collective. Does anyone know of any distros that are carrying a copy of this? Variants don't matter, I just want a copy. Thanks guys.

I recently picked up a copy from my local store that was sitting there probably since it came out (missed the boat on this band and only recently started listening). It was the coke bottle w/ black streaks version. They keep a lot of back stock so I'll check soon to see if they have anymore. If they do, it's yours for cost plus shipping. No guarantees, but I'll try.

What shop in Sacramento? I've been meaning to check out Phono Select that opened recently? Any good?

I got mine from The Beat. I love Phono Select, they're a shop that has a similar vibe to Vacation Vinyl. Do you live in Sac or surrounding?

I live in Vacaville for my job right now. Closest record shops are Rasputin in Vallejo and Dimple in Davis. Both pretty weak in the vinyl. I've been meaning to make a trip to Sacramento and check out a few shops which I haven't done in years.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this is anywhere on the board, I couldn't find it, but here's the pressing info I got from Panic in case anyone is interested:

The pressing info for the MDAM/TA Split were

200 Clear (TA Exclusive)

200 Coke Bottle Clear (MDAM Exclusive)

500 Coke Bottle Clear w/black streaks (Panic Exclusive)

500 Clear w/Black streaks (6131 Exclusive)

600 Black Vinyl (Standard Color)

I got the pack from Panic and thought they sent me two of the clear with streaks, but when I looked closer one was more opaque. I'm sure these two will get confused more in the future, but I guess they are the same number anyway.

I think they are sold out most or all places....I just ordered from Panic a week or so ago, but they look like they're sold out now....there will be a repress at end of June.

Repress? Via who?

Was in a Panic Email I got. It said:

"Make Do And Mend / Touche Amore Split 7" is pretty much sold out everywhere and we have finally sold out of our copies in the Panic Webstore. Expect the repress to be ready by the end of June."