Breaking Bad Season 4

And its not like Breaking Bad to insert a scene retroactively where Walt would have pulled the risen off Jesse and give it to the kid. Gus makes sense, well more specifically Tyrus does.

I get the feeling someone doesnt make it out of Sunday's episode and into the last set of episodes. If I had to pick, I'd say it was Hank, Marie or Jesse.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And its not like Breaking Bad to insert a scene retroactively where Walt would have pulled the risen off Jesse and give it to the kid. Gus makes sense, well more specifically Tyrus does.

I get the feeling someone doesnt make it out of Sunday's episode and into the last set of episodes. If I had to pick, I'd say it was Hank, Marie or Jesse.

My brother DVR's shit all the time and I came around to watching an episode for the first time the other night. I was amazed at how I was so focused in on it. Usually I lose interest on many shows (probably my severe case of ADD) but on Breaking Bad I was totally hooked from the very first minute. Great show!

My brother DVR's shit all the time and I came around to watching an episode for the first time the other night. I was amazed at how I was so focused in on it. Usually I lose interest on many shows (probably my severe case of ADD) but on Breaking Bad I was totally hooked from the very first minute. Great show!