Huge Fatwreck want list, trade or buy

Guest karmamook1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karmamook1

Hey, thanks man, but I've got that one already. :-)

It's not on your list but I could get you a copy of Western Addiction's "Remember to Dismember" 7" on grey if you're interested.

Guest karmamook1
PM'd you as well about the trades we were gonna do, but never heard back from you.

I responded to you 6/20 and haven't heard back from you. Here's the message

Okay, cool. I'd trade the two Lifetimes and the Alkaline Trio for the two 88 Fingers Louie's and the Louise and Liza. Are they all in nice condition? I can't really afford to make an offer on the Hofx right now, but in a week or two I might be able to if you still have it. Or if you wanted to trade for anything else I'd probably be interested. Let me know, thanks!

Guest karmamook1
Yeah, still waiting payment for two records since the 18th.

I told you I'm waiting for the money to clear on Paypal. Sorry for the delay.

PM'd you as well about the trades we were gonna do, but never heard back from you.

I responded to you 6/20 and haven't heard back from you. Here's the message

And I wrote you back after that message on the same day, and my outbox shows you read it. Here it is:

Okay, cool. I'd trade the two Lifetimes and the Alkaline Trio for the two 88 Fingers Louie's and the Louise and Liza. Are they all in nice condition? I can't really afford to make an offer on the Hofx right now, but in a week or two I might be able to if you still have it. Or if you wanted to trade for anything else I'd probably be interested. Let me know, thanks!

Ok, I can do that. yes, they are all in nice condition. The Totin 40s has a little mark on it that doesn't show up in a pic, but doesn't affect play. I bought all of these records new when they originally came out back in the '90s. I'm assuming they are in good condition as well. Here's some pics I snapped this morning just to show you.

[image]

[image]

[image]

Guest karmamook1

Don't remember reading it (I've gotten 73 messages in the last few weeks from this topic,) should've PM'ed me again I guess. It's much easier to communicate that way than here. Now I will PM you to ask you your address :-)

• 1 month later...