Rancid Pic Discs 4 for 20

You guys DO realize that picture disks sound awful, right?

but do *these* picture discs sound awful? I've heard of picture discs that sound better than the other options for that album (the riverdales' "tarantula" comes to mind), so these could sound fine

yea newer picture discs don't necessarily sound bad. the riverdales one is a pretty good example. it was pretty surprising really.

the rancid and opivy deals just cut off when they ran out of space or something. or whatever. they were dumb.

There are a few copies of Let's Go on vinyl at Amazon....and yeah, I was just posting in case someone wanted these....not knowing they were "short" versions....I guess unless your a Rancid completest, you may not want them.

did someone say rancid completist!

i don't have the aoctw test, but the cloth cover limited to 3 makes up for it (other side has the aoctw cover)

[image]

There are a few copies of Let's Go on vinyl at Amazon....and yeah, I was just posting in case someone wanted these....not knowing they were "short" versions....I guess unless your a Rancid completest, you may not want them.

i don't have the aoctw test, but the cloth cover limited to 3 makes up for it (other side has the aoctw cover)

[image]

how do they sound?

i've been wondering why machete hasn't emailed me back.

so i read their customer service page and came across this:

"RETURNS, EXCHANGES

Please order carefully. All sales are final. Feel free to email us with any questions prior to ordering. Our email is [email protected]"

so i guess they're shipping to me anyway.

oh well.

it'll still be kinda rad to have these.

i'd rather have my $30 though.

my credit card bill needs to be trimmed.

[image]

how do they sound?

they don't sound bad, but obviously not as good as the regular LPs.

on a related note to the band, mark lind from the ducky boys is selling shirt on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rancid-rare-South-Pa....#ht_500wt_11 56

i have one too, got it from dave who runs machete's day to day operations and i forgot the exact amount, but the band made only about 30 of these shirts for promotion from the episode.

yup, never got a shipping conformation, just an order conformation.

though i didn't make a membership with their website when i ordered.

just kinda, ordered.

made a membership today to see if i could track it, but it says i have no previous order information.

guess thats cos i never signed up for their fancy internet magic?

i shot 'em another email to see whats up.

my mail doesn't get here for another 2 hours and i'm curious/bored.

I got these yesterday, I figure for $20 it still a pretty good deal and they threw in a Machete shirt with a picture of Joe Strummer flipping someone off on it for free which was kinda cool.

Damn, i got a crappy Punk & Disorderly shirt id never wear. Id totally wear that Joe Strummer one.