PO: Sugar - Copper Blue 180 gram reissue

Out June 21st from Rykodisc.

On 180 gram vinyl! Includes specially-compiled liner notes from Bob Mould as well as David Barbe (Sugar), Ben Gibbard (Death Cab For Cutie), Samuel Fogarino (Interpol), Paul Banks (Interpol), and Lou Giordano (co-producer/engineer).

http://www.insound.com/Copper-Blue-LP-Sugar/P/INS95391/

http://www.amazon.com/Copper-Blue-LIMITED-Sugar/dp/B004Z180R0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1307842639&sr=8-2

i haven't gotten it in yet since it's going to ship when the record ships. the bits i read were really interesting. the "Bob Mould" album was my break up album last year so i specifically read about what was written about the album in the book. that alone was enough to make want to buy and read the rest of the book.

Ha Ha. I hear this Mould character also collaborated with Husker Du but, you know, who has time to read a wikipedia page? Cripes, if the best this guy is remembered for is collaborating with Death Cab for Cutie then hell is freezing over.

ordered. it's the only Sugar album i needed on vinyl. i'm glad i held off on buying an OG copy. i also ordered Bob Mould's autobiography along with it. i read bits of it at the book store and it looked really interesting.

How is the autobiography? Is it worth picking up?

Hey, I'm forty pages in. Amazing so far. You know it's going to be a great story.

Also excited about the reissue. Does it come with a download?