City and Colour - Tour Variants

Anyone here for the beer signing?

EDIT: Hmm...kinda miffed that he was only signing 1 item per person. But I totally expected that.

A 4pm signing isn't really a great time during the week. Make it 5 or 6 and then at least some people can get there without having to take time off work

But that being said - the beer sounds terrible. Beer that strong in alcohol content are never nice.

If I hadn't spent that kind of money on the records, I'd have no problem paying $70 (if it was indoors with reserved seating and I was able to get a decent seat). I'm not, however, paying that kind of money for an outdoor general admission show where I have to stand smooshed with a bunch of smelly, sweaty people at the front or sit on the grass way in the back.

I agree about him getting big, but that's just what happens and I'm happy for him that he's found such success. But gone are the days where I could wait around for 20 minutes after a show and he'd come out and share pizza with fans. Last time I decided to wait to try to see him I stood in the cold and rain for two hours for nothing.

Justin, will the records from the kingsroad store ship anytime soon? there still hasnt been any update on my thirst 7" since june 6th... i contacted KR a few days ago but havent heard back from them yet.

they should be shipping. they may have been off yesterday / today for the US holiday though

Ha, no kids.. it's the $70 general admission outdoor concert ticket that's the problem. Especially after spending almost $200 on C&C vinyl- just can't afford it.

Ah I see, yeah I know what you mean. I really dislike all these exclusive tour 7"s that he is releasing and the album bundles were actually reasonably priced, but shipping killed the deal. $70 for GA outdoors is not ideal either. It's one of the reasons I am not a big fan of festivals. I prefer reserved seating, does that show my age?

Ah I see, yeah I know what you mean. I really dislike all these exclusive tour 7"s that he is releasing and the album bundles were actually reasonably priced, but shipping killed the deal. $70 for GA outdoors is not ideal either. It's one of the reasons I am not a big fan of festivals. I prefer reserved seating, does that show my age?

I don't like festivals either. I'm not a fan of people invading my personal space and they make me feel old. I dunno your age, but I'm 25 and I hate them.

I don't like festivals either. I'm not a fan of people invading my personal space and they make me feel old. I dunno your age, but I'm 25 and I hate them.

yeah i guess me neither now. drove from seattle area to the vancouver show and while i was waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the bathroom some dick in a pittsburg hat walks by and took fries off my tray. is that a normal thing in vancouver!? haha i wanted to beat his ass but i didn't wanna get kicked out... :/  

but yeah, amazing show. crowd was super lame for jimmy eat world though

yeah i guess me neither now. drove from seattle area to the vancouver show and while i was waiting for my girlfriend to get out of the bathroom some dick in a pittsburg hat walks by and took fries off my tray. is that a normal thing in vancouver!? haha i wanted to beat his ass but i didn't wanna get kicked out... :/  

No, not normal at all, dude was a douche.

No way!? That's super lame. Not a Vancouver thing at all - sounds more like a drunk asshole thing. Vancouver crowds are seriously the worst. I've been to so many shows (not just C&C) and all people do is talk and smoke pot. I really wish they didn't serve alcohol at concerts because that's where all the problems start, then you get the guys who start yelling out "Dallas I wanna have your babies!" - so lame.

Glad to hear the show was good though, I saw some videos on instagram.. but kind of glad I didn't go. Outdoor C&C shows are never as good as indoor ones. As a friend of mine said, it's like the wind carries away his voice.