City and Colour - Tour Variants

Just got back from the London show. Absolutely brilliant gig! The band are super tight and the new drummer adds so much more than Dylan used to.

Also took a trip to Banquet to pick up the Euro pressing of the album...WOW! The package looks really nice. Not had a chance to listen to it yet, as it's just gone 2:30am and I've just walked in the door.

945806_10151629987870318_2003790454_n.jp

9779_10151629987910318_1218726516_n.jpg

I'll make you an offer on the green US 10" if you're willing to let it go. I just recently got the black one

as this is not a test, i cannot let it go. talk to USPS though, they still haven't delivered one of my copies, fucking bullshit.

on a side note, i am happy the new DA store has media mail. $5 and some change to ship the black THATM and a black thirst copy...much better than $18 on the c&c site.

Just got back from the London show. Absolutely brilliant gig! The band are super tight and the new drummer adds so much more than Dylan used to.

Also took a trip to Banquet to pick up the Euro pressing of the album...WOW! The package looks really nice. Not had a chance to listen to it yet, as it's just gone 2:30am and I've just walked in the door.

945806_10151629987870318_2003790454_n.jp

9779_10151629987910318_1218726516_n.jpg

these look great! havent had a chance to see the UK pressing finished. thanks for sharing andy

I forgot to comment on the new album. I loved it on first listen, so I'm surprised that the reviews are so mixed here. I think it's a lot better than "Little Hell". Worst song: "Two Coins". I wonder if "Commentators" is directed at anyone specifically?

I read somewhere that part of Commentators (first verse) is directed at the people who constantly bash Leah online. I've read some of the stuff people tweet at her and it's truly awful. It makes me sad, she's so lovely and I've always liked her.

I forgot to comment on the new album. I loved it on first listen, so I'm surprised that the reviews are so mixed here. I think it's a lot better than "Little Hell". Worst song: "Two Coins". I wonder if "Commentators" is directed at anyone specifically?

Two Coins is easily one of the best tracks on the record.  Commentators is probably my least favorite but I don't hate it. 

But seriously?!  Two Coins is your "worst song" of the album?