City and Colour - Tour Variants

Ok. I secured a Meet and Greet for myself. I also bought a ticket for my friend, with +4 vinyl addons.

One is for me (if it is different than the meet and greet), and the next 3 go to the first people who contacted me.

Andydrums

Makeshiftrigger

Yarostino

It will be $10 (cost) plus $16 for tracked shipping from Canada. I'll take the money after I have them in hand.

Heads up Andy / Make / Yar ... The show is this saturday, so I'll contact y'all via PM once I have them in hand.

If you no longer want it, tell me and I'll see who else will want it.

I'll also post photos of the VIP and the regular addon versions.

Heads up Andy / Make / Yar ... The show is this saturday, so I'll contact y'all via PM once I have them in hand.

If any of them no longer want it, I can meet up with you at the show and pay you.

Thanks man!

Was just about to pm you. haha. Yeah, I'm still in. Thanks again dude.

VIP on was on black, probably a test press like the last time, the other one is yellow.

For the 3 of you I grabbed one for PM me your e-mail address and I'll paypal you an invoice tommorow morning.

Happy with yellow, not enough vinyl on that colour. I've just sent pm with my email mate. Cheers again!

he just finished his tour in Europe and did not have any of his releases on vinyl.

that was a bummer after i had seen the new exclusive 7".

Yeah, I went to the London show. Though it was a bummer, I got the impression it was just a quick promo tour and the full Euro tour will follow later in the year, where they'll do all the bundles etc.

Plus, at the time, Thirst and THATH were both still in production.

VIP on was on black, probably a test press like the last time, the other one is yellow.

For the 3 of you I grabbed one for PM me your e-mail address and I'll paypal you an invoice tommorow morning.

How'd you feel about those extra people being let in for the meet/greet?

Girlfriend said there were 3 people who got in without a ticket and event staff didnt care.

Justin, is there going to be a digital release for covers part 3?

working on it

I'd imagine there will be, if not a repress. Be interesting to find out how many this was ltd to.

dont have the exact number in front of me but somewhere between 200-400

Looks like there'll be an Aussie tour announced tonight. Hopefully we'll get another tour vinyl :)

there won't be

How'd you feel about those extra people being let in for the meet/greet?

Girlfriend said there were 3 people who got in without a ticket and event staff didnt care.

I wish I could say that I am surprised that the event staff/promoters fucked something up but they all seemed like a pretty incompetant bunch to me.  Understaffed and no one was on the same page.  Whatever though, a good time was had.

Basically some people who purchased a single meet and greet (or had it purchased by their mother for them) decided to just bring their guest to 'tag along' with them.

The lady running it all kind of turned a blind eye and let them walk in with them.

It was obvious as these people did not have legit passes to the meet and greet. ( of the 3 of them I noticed, 2 of them did not get the special poster / vinyl / laminate, one did.. the one who did I assume said some white lies saying that their VIP ticket was a Meet and Greet ticket to the lady running it and since she did not have the balls to call them out she let them in too)

I could care less though, it's just sad to see people take advantage of others and the system.

Ah, that's a bit better than if they all didnt grab a vinyl/poster. I had a feeling that one mother was going to follow her daughter with the guitar in...she didnt seem to want to leave her daughter by herself.

I'm all for them meeting dallas, but scamming into the meet/greet to get stuff signed or the vinyl/poster would be a real dick move.

My girlfriend explained it that they all got in for free and grabbed a poster/vinyl each and had it signed. I was a bit pissed off, as I had just left her to head back to the car, and not even 10 minutes later she msg'd me saying they let in someone's boyfriend, a mother and someone else with no hassle.