City and Colour - Tour Variants

Shame to see it makeshifttrigger. Gutted Covers pt.1 on purple and green have gone already, would've been interested in those for sure.

I totally understand your reasons for selling, it is getting a bit crazy trying to keep up. I've dropped so much just this month, getting the 3 the other day, and I managed to get pt.2 on teal the other day too.

alright guys, today was tight on lunch so i'm taking everything in to work to package it up after i clock out and i promise i'll get it all out to the post office tomorrow on my lunch break. casey, still gonna package yours all up today so whenever you get it paid out i can just send it quick! Thanks again to everyone, i know you'll be treating them with the love and care I have, sad to see them all go, but i gotta do what i gotta do.

EDIT: these should be shipping immediately, we're getting them to remove the pre-order notice

Hey Justin, I got my order today from the C&C store and my Covers Pt 3 weren't included.. then I looked at my confirmation email and my order was split into two... were these a preorder after all?

Justin did say he'd get them to remove it though, as they'd be shipping immediately. That said, I've seen plenty of clear pt.1 on resale sites, but none of these pt.3

ah, i thought that was just for the KR store. i figured they probably need to get the pt 3 records to the c&c warehouse first or something, haha

Hey Justin, I got my order today from the C&C store and my Covers Pt 3 weren't included.. then I looked at my confirmation email and my order was split into two... were these a preorder after all?

i believe the copies going to the artist store arrived later than ones sold from our DA store, they should all be shipping now though

Saw City and Colour for the second time last night. Got to watch the soundcheck and take pictures with and meet Dallas. Of course I was fanboying so hard the only thing I said to him was, "I'm freaking out man!" REGRET. But hot damn if he didn't make As Much As I Ever Could the freaking JAM live. He chopped a few songs off the setlist when I compared ours to recent cities... Makes me wonder if they were just tired or if Tucson is just a shitty city. Hopefully not the latter.