City and Colour - Tour Variants

Just seen a post from Dallas about a Canadian tour announcement. Covers part 4 as an add-on maybe?

I still really want a proper version of his cover of 'Hometown Glory' by Adele! That was so good at Royal Albert Hall.

This is the best you will get for time being.  This guy has a download of various live versions mixed together. 

So no exclusive vinyl for the tour preorders and no VIP.

*Phew*

I did not want to dish out another few hundered for a VIP ticket just to get the exclusive record again :D

===

As promised....a Canadian tour has been booked!!!

Firstly, sorry for the delay, but we needed to make it a good one and it took awhile to plan.

Secondly, i couldn't be more excited to announce this run. its the first full Canadian tour since the release of The Hurry and The Harm. Its been really hard to keep it under wraps every time someone asked - so here you go. 

Touring along side me, will be the band Half Moon Run (except in Montreal, where support will be my pals Hey Rosetta!). 

Tickets go on sale to the general public Fri Nov 15 & Sat Nov 16. (links to follow before Friday - check back for new posting)

In the meantime, PRESALES start as early as tomorrow, Nov 13, in most markets. Password is HURRY - details are below. PLEASE READ ALL INFO BELOW before replying with questions. 

http://www.cityandcolour.com/news/189153

====

FRIDAY, MAY 9, 2014

AIR CANADA CENTRE, TORONTO

Doors:  7:00PM                        Show: 8:00PM

TICKETS ON SALE SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16th at 10:00AM

Tickets also available at all Ticketmaster Outlets

Tickets (incl. HST) $29.50, $39.50, $49.50 & $59.50 / Reserved Seating

(plus FMF and service charges)

*CMW LIMITED WRISTBANDS / CMW WRISTBAND HOLDERS MUST ENTER DRAW FOR TICKET ACCESS

So no exclusive vinyl for the tour preorders and no VIP.

*Phew*

I did not want to dish out another few hundered for a VIP ticket just to get the exclusive record again :D

===

As promised....a Canadian tour has been booked!!!

Firstly, sorry for the delay, but we needed to make it a good one and it took awhile to plan.

Secondly, i couldn't be more excited to announce this run. its the first full Canadian tour since the release of The Hurry and The Harm. Its been really hard to keep it under wraps every time someone asked - so here you go. 

Touring along side me, will be the band Half Moon Run (except in Montreal, where support will be my pals Hey Rosetta!). 

Tickets go on sale to the general public Fri Nov 15 & Sat Nov 16. (links to follow before Friday - check back for new posting)

In the meantime, PRESALES start as early as tomorrow, Nov 13, in most markets. Password is HURRY - details are below. PLEASE READ ALL INFO BELOW before replying with questions. 

http://www.cityandcolour.com/news/189153

====

FRIDAY, MAY 9, 2014

AIR CANADA CENTRE, TORONTO

Doors:  7:00PM                        Show: 8:00PM

TICKETS ON SALE SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 16th at 10:00AM

Tickets also available at all Ticketmaster Outlets

Tickets (incl. HST) $29.50, $39.50, $49.50 & $59.50 / Reserved Seating

(plus FMF and service charges)

*CMW LIMITED WRISTBANDS / CMW WRISTBAND HOLDERS MUST ENTER DRAW FOR TICKET ACCESS

phew for me too.

Got the Christmas colors Hurry and the Harm, and gotta say, I'm disappointed. Terrible pressing, unfortunately. Green record's warped, Red record's got depressed grooves on the first two songs on side one, and on first song of side two, so there's blasts of static-like noise whenever it's quiet. Just contacted Kings Road about doing an exchange; haven't heard back yet, but their site already lists the Christmas pressing as sold-out, so I bet I'm out of luck.

Got the Christmas colors Hurry and the Harm, and gotta say, I'm disappointed. Terrible pressing, unfortunately. Green record's warped, Red record's got depressed grooves on the first two songs on side one, and on first song of side two, so there's blasts of static-like noise whenever it's quiet. Just contacted Kings Road about doing an exchange; haven't heard back yet, but their site already lists the Christmas pressing as sold-out, so I bet I'm out of luck.

My LP 2 (I think it's the green one) is pretty warped too. It doesn't affect the sound, but I'm a little worried it may harm my stylus with how severe the warp is.

I had really good luck in the past with Kings Road and returns. I suspect they kept some back for exactly this reason. Good luck.