post your tour edition LP here !

i only have No Heores : Clear which i can count it as 'tour edition LP'.

it hard for me to collect tour edition and this kind of vinyl is very expensive when i see the ended price on ebay.

i make this thread for post your tour edition LP.please take a photo and show it here.

at least,you can make a merit by show your item pic....

;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only tour-edition vinyl that I own are the upcoming Minus The Bear 'Planet...' LP...

and it's not tour-edition per se but done for one show:

Ink & Dagger 'Love is Dead' 7" acetate blood-splattered cover. It's white vinyl and the acetate covers were splattered with real blood. The story goes that the guy that assembled them stapled his arm multiple times and dripped his blood on the acetates. A total of 13 were made, 11 of which were hand-numbered. The remaining two were tests and the band kept them. The back of the covers each have a different line to the lyrics of their song "The Changeling". It was also dated 2/21/1997.

I'll post a pic when I get home if anyone is interested.

Guest scriptedrain
The only tour-edition vinyl that I own are the upcoming Minus The Bear 'Planet...' LP...

Ink & Dagger 'Love is Dead' 7" acetate blood-splattered cover. It's white vinyl and the acetate covers were splattered with real blood. The story goes that the guy that assembled them stapled his arm multiple times and dripped his blood on the acetates. A total of 13 were made, 11 of which were hand-numbered. The remaining two were tests and the band kept them. The back of the covers each have a different line to the lyrics of their song "The Changeling". It was also dated 2/21/1997.

My 12th birthday lol

- Jeff

I'd love to see this.

shook ones - facetious folly feat - east coast tour - brown/yellow - /75

shook ones - facetious folly feat - rec release - red - /100

shook ones - sixteen - euro tour - green - /~110?

shook ones - sixteen - euro tour - brown - 86/100

shook ones - sixteen - rec release - blue/pink - 42/60

shook ones - slaughter of the insole - rec release/west coast tour - pink - 6/100

heads up!/redhanded - split - heads up final show - green - 90?/100 (i forgot the number)

i have some tour editions on ebay now.... http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZpennywisem8

just sayin... Sinking Ships, Rise and Fall, Verse, Allegiance, I Rise.

i have plenty of others. typically the nicest release is left for the band on tour. im a sucker for screened covers.

heres what looks like to be my tour/fest/record release stuff i still have. i tend to trade a lot of this stuff since people tend to go more bonkers for them than other presses. i hate having doubles but it comes in handy at times.

7"

ANS/Deadpoint split 16oh Records Tour Cover #135/200

Have Heart Demo Bottled Up Records Clear/Posi 05 Cover

I Rise Down 1917 Records Yellow/West Coast Record Release #6/50

In Stride Place of Decay Bottled Up Records Sound and Fury Press #76/100

Iron Boots Easy Green Grave Mistake/Brain Grenade Posi Press/ #35/100

One Up The More Things Change Bottled Up Records Posi Press Screened Cover/#109/150

Permanent/Resonance split Collapse Records Test Press/Sound and Fury Press

Rise & Fall s/t Deathwish Inc. Pink/Blue Swirl

Sinking Ships Ten Revelation Records Red/Record Release #4/50

Slumlords/NRSV A Bad Case of the Splits Vol. 1 Conformist Records Grey/Sink With Cali Cover 69/100

Snake Eyes Hellbent EP 1917 Records Sound and Fury Press #88/100

lps

Allegiance Desperation Rivalry Records Orange/S&F Press

Assholeparade Student Ghetto Violence No Idea Records White/Euro Tour Screened Cover

Bracewar Juggernaut 1917 Records Spraypainted Cover/Record Release

Daughters Hell Songs Hydrahead Records Screened Cover/Stamped Labels 180g #194/200

Mind Eraser Cave Painkiller Records Posi Press Screened Cover

Never Healed s/t Parts Unknown Records Sound & Fury Press Screened Cover

Rambo Bring It! Havoc Records Purple/Plexiglass Cover Pointless Fest

Red Sparowes Every Red Heart Shines Towards The Red Sun Neurot Recordings 2xLP Red/Gold Euro Tour Press

The Assailant Colera Rome Plow Records Clear/Tour Edition in Burlap Sack #145/150

Verse From Anger and Rage Rivalry Records White/#59/110 Sound and Fury Press

Victims Divide and Conquer Havoc Records Green/Painted Tour Cover

With Honor Heart Means Everything Perfect Victim Records Black/White Swirl/Posi Press

Zozorba Harmonic Terrors Hydrahead Records Screened Cover/Stamped Labels 180g #257/400