PO: Dan Andriano In The Emergency Room

So I picked up a copy at Hot Topic yesterday (red out of 300). Is this the HT exclusive color or did they get other copies? I saw other people already had a red before Travis said the HT copies hit stores... Just curious.

Also, my store had 4 copies on the shelf and all four of them had the download coupon inside the plastic sleeve but not inside the record sleeve. Anybody browsing could take a pic on their cell phone, go home and download the album for free and killing the download code for whoever purchased the album. Luckily mine worked fine.

So I picked up a copy at Hot Topic yesterday (red out of 300). Is this the HT exclusive color or did they get other copies? I saw other people already had a red before Travis said the HT copies hit stores... Just curious.

it's the HT exclusive, but some people were just posting the picture that asian man posted on their tumblr(?) page (assuming those are the "other people" you're talking about)

it's the HT exclusive, but some people were just posting the picture that asian man posted on their tumblr(?) page (assuming those are the "other people" you're talking about)

OH, I gotcha. That makes sense.

For those who can't find it let me know. My HT store at 4 copies yesterday. I picked up one but am willing to grab another if needed for another VCer.

OH, I gotcha. That makes sense.

For those who can't find it let me know. My HT store at 4 copies yesterday. I picked up one but am willing to grab another if needed for another VCer.

I'll take you up on that offer if you don't mind. None of the HT's here in Vegas have it yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If anyone wants a copy of the vinyl or signed CD on the cheap PM me. I'm selling my extra copies.

no one can PM you since you are a guest...

I wouldn't bother. He deleted his account anyway

http://www.vinylcollective.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sale&action=display&thread=69875

• 1 year later...

This is up for cheap again or never went away. Either way I just noticed it. It seems hard to believe he cant sell 300 of these in 2 years...

http://kingsroadmerc...d=2514&cid=976

Never went away. You could still get the /300 White from Interpunk too.

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=194619&