Relapse selling clear vinyl

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhh shit. I picked up Brutal Truth - "Evolution Through Revolution" and Rotten Sound - "Cursed." I have to fight the urge to go back and buy another one or two. That Brutal Truth record for only $35 made my day though. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: I went back and ordered the Misery Index album for $20. I have a problem.

One man's "problem" is another man's "killer collection." i think you did the right thing.

Yeah, I have not felt the pangs of buyer's remorse yet, so I'll take that as a sign that I made the right choice. I'm glad they did this at discogs at reasonable prices rather than ebay.

I'm surprised at how cheap they are. The Noisear was only $20 but I currently have $3.60 in my Paypal. Word to the wise: keep money in your Paypal for times like these.

Any time I get some extra money in the PayPal account, I find myself at the Relapse store. I just picked up Dekapitator - "The Storm Before The Calm" on clear. I can't stop.

Today I got in Brutal Truth - "Evolution Through Revolution, "Rotten Sound - "Cursed," and Misery Index all on clear and they are awesome. The brutal Truth is (at least) 180g clear and it looks awesome with the artwork. Man, between the regular store and the discogs store, I am happily sinking a lot of money into Relapse vinyl. They must love me over there

• 2 weeks later...
By the way: Converge, Pig Destroyer, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Dillinger Escape Plan, and more are up now. If I wasn't moving to CA, I would be spending a shit load right now. Must... fight... urge...

Wish I could buy that DEP but I've spent way too much and rent is due very soon. Which Converge record did they have and how much were they asking?