MTS-Blink TOYPAJ

Ahhh. Ok. So why all the panic? Missed release dates are expected from this label. I though maybe something else happened.

I don't think anyone's panicking, just really pissed. Everyone knows they miss release dates, but this is the second one they've missed, they've lied to us, ignored us, jacked up prices on their own fuck-ups, etc., etc.

The kid who was running the Facebook/e-mail said that he had no idea what was going on, and now their webpage is down.

It's just a level of unprofessionalism that is unacceptable for a company that thinks they're professional enough to throw an open bar Christmas Party.

Sounds to me like people are panicking. Everyone will get their records. Is it shitty? Sure. And the lack of communication doesn't help. Should people have learned from previous issues with this label? Of course. Have people never gotten their records? No. Yeah, it's shitty, but people have to have some patience.

what a suprise! Another short lived fake ass VC label. Glad Virgil had such an influence on this generation of colored round plastic collecters.

MTS your friend in music.

I don't know, dude, you did a very similar thing with that Moral Crux club and the Suck and Bloat pre-order which never came to be. Sure, you've learned from it, but I don't think you're in any position to be trashing labels like MTS for doing something you did just a couple of years ago.

I don't think anyone's panicking, just really pissed. Everyone knows they miss release dates, but this is the second one they've missed, they've lied to us, ignored us, jacked up prices on their own fuck-ups, etc., etc.

The kid who was running the Facebook/e-mail said that he had no idea what was going on, and now their webpage is down.

It's just a level of unprofessionalism that is unacceptable for a company that thinks they're professional enough to throw an open bar Christmas Party.

Sounds to me like people are panicking. Everyone will get their records. Is it shitty? Sure. And the lack of communication doesn't help. Should people have learned from previous issues with this label? Of course. Have people never gotten their records? No. Yeah, it's shitty, but people have to have some patience.

It's a high-profile release that you had to pre-order to get specific copies that were going to sell out. Some people (like me) wanted this record, didn't want to deal with this label, but bit the bullet and did it anyway...and now we're pissed. I mean, he's missed the second release date. He's missed the year of the anniversary.

If this was too big of a project for him, then he should have held off.

Exactly. It'll get here when it gets here, I'm not sweating it.

It's a high-profile release that you had to pre-order to get specific copies that were going to sell out. Some people (like me) wanted this record, didn't want to deal with this label, but bit the bullet and did it anyway...and now we're pissed. I mean, he's missed the second release date. He's missed the year of the anniversary.

If this was too big of a project for him, then he should have held off.

And you have every right to be pissed, I just think it's silly to get worked up over it. If I have to hear these songs so badly, I'll put on the CD. And just think, it'll be a hell of a treat when it actually shows up.

Remember, use the coupon code WTFMTS in the Youth Conspiracy webstore for 10% off your order!

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com

Might have to pick up the Forecast...will that coupon still work for the next week or so?

It's only active for X amount of uses, so once those run out, it's expired. I wouldn't wait too long to use it!

You guys are ODing. When it comes it'll be in good condition, and he's trying to make amends by giving us something for free. 99% of you aren't even going to listen to it. I bet everyone on facebook is just mad that they're taking this long to make it because it means they have to wait even longer to flip it.

Hickey, I think people are just fucking with you now.

Unfortunately, I think people are serious.

Ah well.

I'm not pissed to the point of calling the Better Business Bureau or any of that garbage, just enough to make pissy comments on Facebook and whine in here.

Really, if they had just updated with a simple e-mail when they were supposed to and not ignored everyone - I'd have been defending them. I understand how pre-orders work, I understand delays, and I have more than enough patience for labels when issues come up. However, when the entire label is still functioning like a well-oiled machine, yet the delayed TOYPAJ can't even be acknowledged? I just get pissed from a buyer/seller perspective.

Although, now that the site's down, my feelings can be summed up with: ::)

You guys are ODing. When it comes it'll be in good condition, and he's trying to make amends by giving us something for free. 99% of you aren't even going to listen to it. I bet everyone on facebook is just mad that they're taking this long to make it because it means they have to wait even longer to flip it.

In my defense, and in defense of my Facebook comments, I've been listening to my blink records non-stop for a while now since Neighborhoods came out, and I have no intention of flipping my copy. I just want to play TOYPAJ. :-/

What a clusterfuck. The delayed release date was yesterday, but they still haven't even gotten APPROVAL on the final layout?

I was hoping that i'd get this before the end of January so I could still give it to my brother for his b-day, since I already had to ditch the plans to use it as an x-mas gift. I won't hold my breath though.

I'm not going to cancel my order because I would still really like to get it, but holy shit. Not the worst experience I have had (considering its been nearly two years since I ordered that Integrity/RIH split from TDON... and still nothing), but I won't be ordering from MTS again.