• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrenaline - 7 Words, Root, Birthmark

Around the Fur - Head Up, Be Quiet and Drive, Around the Fur

White Pony - Digital Bath, Knife Prty, Teenager

S/T - When Girls Telephone Boys, Needles and Pins, Bloody Cape

Saturday Night Wrist - Beware, Rats! Rats! Rats!, Combat

Diamond Eyes - Royal, You've Seen the Butcher, Prince

I've left out about a million other songs I would recommend, but go start there, make a mix CD with those and you will be on your way.

And then find the nearest venue they are playing as soon as you can and go see them because you can't fully enjoy Deftones unless you see them live.

I fully support helping someone get into 'tones but Teenager? Really? Man I was stunned to see that.

Ok well these arent coming for a few months but tons of people have been asking me about them so here it is.

Both are going to be completely exclusive to HT. There wont be a common pressing, just the colored versions that HT will have.

Deftones "Deftones" - 10/4/11

"black/translucent mix marble vinyl"

limited to 2000

Deftones "Saturday Night Wrist" - 11/8/11

"mint/translucent green vinyl"

limited to 2000

Both will be available in HT stores and I'll make sure HT.com has a ton of these as well for anyone who cant make it to a store. I did not pick these colors and I really dont know what they will end up look like exactly. Also not sure what the price will be yet. Were still a little ways out but once I get more info on details I'll pos them here.

Any other questions...ask them in this thread.

Thanks!

dude. THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER. Your are pretty much god if you have anything to do with this. Thank you

Travis, you are the man. I know people hate law enforcement officers on here, but when I become certified, you're good in whatever state I'm in. haha

Congratulations man! I actually don't hate cops at all. Yes, there's bad cops out there and that sucks because it gives all the good ones a bad name. I think people that hate cops or always bitch about em are funny as one day, they will probably need one. Anyways, not to get this thread off topic but mainly just wanted to say congrats.

This thread was linked in the "vinyl" thread on the Deftones main forum but I can put up a special thread for these releases if you'd like.

Oh I went over there and didnt even see there was a vinyl thread, thanks whoever posted it in that thread.

If I would have seen that before I wouldnt have asked to make a separate thread but thanks anyways for whoever made that new thread...it can only help. :)