Minus the Bear 10 Year Anniversary Tour

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i won tickets to the show in MN, i still can't believe i actually tuned into the college station and managed to hear they were giving tickets away for MTB in the next 15 min. they never played Minus The Bear in 2002-2005 when i used to request them all the time. wasn't in their library. now it's ironic they're giving away their tickets and everything. i wouldn't mind seeing MTB again but it's seriously been since Menos that i stopped really enjoying their shows. i've seen them quite a few times prior to that and was always impressed. i was listening to OMNI in the car tonight and i'm still not into it at all. they

the worst part being EITS is the same night and i actually paid for that ticket. i was planning on going to see The Velvet Teen and heading to EITS, but $20 for each ticket was too steep. now i can see TVT and head out. if anyone in MN wants my +1 for MTB, get at me. i just want to see TVT so you'd need to get there early enough for that ;)

i won tickets to the show in MN, i still can't believe i actually tuned into the college station and managed to hear they were giving tickets away for MTB in the next 15 min. they never played Minus The Bear in 2002-2005 when i used to request them all the time. wasn't in their library. now it's ironic they're giving away their tickets and everything. i wouldn't mind seeing MTB again but it's seriously been since Menos that i stopped really enjoying their shows. i've seen them quite a few times prior to that and was always impressed. i was listening to OMNI in the car tonight and i'm still not into it at all. they

the worst part being EITS is the same night and i actually paid for that ticket. i was planning on going to see The Velvet Teen and heading to EITS, but $20 for each ticket was too steep. now i can see TVT and head out. if anyone in MN wants my +1 for MTB, get at me. i just want to see TVT so you'd need to get there early enough for that ;)

I was stoked until I saw the encore.

Pachuca Sunrise is amazing. Could do without Throwing Shapes, My Time, Into The Mirror.

Setlist needs more Beer Commercials. Like Let's Play Clowns and Hey Is That A Ninja Up There.

Yeah that would be nice. Even if the didn't play anything from Menos on. I've seen those songs enough in recent years and forget what it was like when they played all the other stuff.

I was stoked until I saw the encore.

Pachuca Sunrise is amazing. Could do without Throwing Shapes, My Time, Into The Mirror.

Setlist needs more Beer Commercials. Like Let's Play Clowns and Hey Is That A Ninja Up There.

Yeah that would be nice. Even if the didn't play anything from Menos on. I've seen those songs enough in recent years and forget what it was like when they played all the other stuff.