PO: THE WONDER YEARS Came Out Swinging 7" /250

even if he wrote it in his child-like handwriting, it's just an outer sleeve. simply put, there were no black copies of this so unless he pressed a one-off for himself, i don't see how he could be lying. unless the music on it isn't actually the wonder years.

which he could probably get away with, considering the number of people who would want to frame this instead of spin it

Is that Weakerthans cover released anywhere else or on MP3? I love the Weakerthans and enjoy the Wonder Years.

This was also a steal, I enjoyed AP when I had it. Not all the articles were great (had to wade through bands like Breathe Carolina and Freshman 15 or whatever) but some were awesome (the "history ofs..." were great, especially the Bouncing Souls one).

I know this post is from two and a half years ago, but I'm quoting to say that I'd buy at book that compiled all of the Oral History articles they've had over the years.

at this point i would guess it's a friend of the band but who knows.

I don't get what the fuss is? Wasn't this the 7" that came with a subscription of AP magazine (prior to the Title Fight flexi) or was this the 7" bundle package from Hopeless?

Also for it being black? isn't it a test press so 1/5 for a /250 run?

AP mag