PO: THE WONDER YEARS Came Out Swinging 7" /250

Scott, if I just sign up for the 2 year subscription will I get the record or do I have to order it thru that link? For some reason that link wont work for me.

i'm pretty sure you can just go to altpress.com, click on store, go to the tab that says subscription bundles, and go from there.

Scott, if I just sign up for the 2 year subscription will I get the record or do I have to order it thru that link? For some reason that link wont work for me.

For the last time, Travis, I can't check stock of specific records at individual Hot Topics!

Uh, I mean, you need to order directly off that page—what error are you getting? I can add it to my cart with no problems.

For the last time, Travis, I can't check stock of specific records at individual Hot Topics!

Uh, I mean, you need to order directly off that page—what error are you getting? I can add it to my cart with no problems.

hahaha Good one!

For some reason the Alt Press shop wont load at on my computer. Just saying IE cant open that page. Even when I go to the main AP page and click on shop it wont load that page. Oh well, if its still around when I get home tonite Ill try and order it. No big deal.

hahaha Good one!

For some reason the Alt Press shop wont load at on my computer. Just saying IE cant open that page. Even when I go to the main AP page and click on shop it wont load that page. Oh well, if its still around when I get home tonite Ill try and order it. No big deal.

That is super-odd; it's working fine for me in Safari. Can you try a different browser? Maybe your phone?

hahaha Good one!

That is super-odd; it's working fine for me in Safari. Can you try a different browser? Maybe your phone?

Yea I'll try my phone at lunch and see if that works, thanks!