Amy Winehouse vinyl

The false inflation of the prices of her records will die down once people move on and stop giving a shit that she died which will be in a few weeks. People did the same thing when Michael Jackson died, they suddenly started trying to get big money for Thriller despite the fact that there were MILLIONS of them made and in every used bin across the world.

Does anyone have the first pressing for sale? I like the cover better. haha. I bought the $13 vinyl from amazon, and even with amazon prime 2 day shipping it says it wont be here until august 8th. i bought incubus - monuments and melodies too and that says it will be here thursday. they must be pretty backed up with orders.

Regarding the death-->bump in sales bit..

Sometimes people just don't know enough about someone. To be honest, I had no idea Amy Winehouse made music. I had no idea why she was famous at all. I probably won't (definitely won't), but someone like me may DL a song or two and check her out because of the impact of her death, then realize, "shit, I missed the boat on this person!" then go buy an album.