This Charming Man LP is done

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone still looking for a copy on black, this was posted on the gaslight fan forum:

for anyone in the US that missed out on this via ShopRadioCast, XOXO has some available at

http://shop.bandsonabudget.com/products/this-charming-man-every-little-secret-lp

They have 20 copies of the black and 60 copies of the brown.

Looks like all the black copies are gone. Glad people on here were able to grab them.

I lol'ed at this in the shopradiocast newsletter, too:

"Suburban Home Records has printed more "I Listen To Independent Music and Drink Craft Beer" t-shirts! This is the first time you can get this in black. Get yours now while you can!"

Some of the Virgil posts had some pretty great jokes about him touring breweries. I don't feel like looking them up...

I lol'ed at this in the shopradiocast newsletter, too:

"Suburban Home Records has printed more "I Listen To Independent Music and Drink Craft Beer" t-shirts! This is the first time you can get this in black. Get yours now while you can!"

Some of the Virgil posts had some pretty great jokes about him touring breweries. I don't feel like looking them up...

I was. I never lost any money, so I don't really have anything against him as far as that goes, but I remember the threads and jokes in the threads. I do find it a little fucked up that he kept "a few" as well as the 20 test presses to auction off for some ridiculous price when it was a co-op release, but whatever...and the craft beer shirt is just silly.

I was. I never lost any money, so I don't really have anything against him as far as that goes, but I remember the threads and jokes in the threads. I do find it a little fucked up that he kept "a few" as well as the 20 test presses to auction off for some ridiculous price when it was a co-op release, but whatever...and the craft beer shirt is just silly.

....so what do you kids have against Virgil??? you weren't around when he was doing Vinyl Collective....you didn't lose money to him....what do you have against him? why do you care?
his newsletters can be kind of annoying like that, i dont even remember how i signed up but i didn't then and still don't give a shit how drunk he got last weekend or what beer he's into these days

i dont have anything really against him other than that. and i'm not claiming it's a big deal

....so what do you kids have against Virgil??? you weren't around when he was doing Vinyl Collective....you didn't lose money to him....what do you have against him? why do you care?
his newsletters can be kind of annoying like that, i dont even remember how i signed up but i didn't then and still don't give a shit how drunk he got last weekend or what beer he's into these days

i dont have anything really against him other than that. and i'm not claiming it's a big deal