This Charming Man LP is done

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember that whole thing with tate and his mom. totally unprovoked attack on heisel and his girlfriend on facebook or myspace because he had the latest brand new album before him. there were even threats of legal action against this board and/or scott too for some of the things that were said trowards tate, which heisel later proved did not even apply to the situation as tate/mommy quoted a legal case from minnesota when tate lives in oregon.

im pretty sure tate had everyone banned that participated in the thread on ap.net. that situation pretty much started the infiltration of ap.net trolls here, which whenever there is something negative said here about tate or ap.net they report back to tate. then a thread is made over there that sticks up for tate and tries to draw attention to the bashing, which leads to more ap.net trolls.

yeah fuck that dude for that whole mess with Heisel.

The worst part was I was working with his g/f at the time and had to help her deal with it during the work day, she was fucking bummed (as anyone would be)...we never talked about it directly, so I just had to try to cheer her up every day until it blew over.

Virgil's comment on the suburban home site:

there is obviously some confusion. I worked directly with xoxo assuming that Brian was in on the loop. I’ve had conversations with Brian about this, too, but so much time has passed since we first started working on it, it is possible that Brian thought it was never coming out. I responded to Brian’s tweet and hopefully will clear things up. Brian isn’t the easiest guy to communicate with and is obviously busier than most of us. For the record though, I sent 100 copies to Brian’s management company, Tribeca. XoXo also got 100 copies as per our agreement with label and artist.

http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/2011/08/04/photo-this-charming-man-every-little-secret-lp/

OH SHIT. THEY REGRET TO INFORM ME THAT THERE ARE ONLY UNDER 100 LEFT OF THIS RELEASE LEFT. I wished I cared or at least heard of this band before SRC got all presumptuous and shit.

You haven't heard of Gaslight Anthem or seen the numerous threads about this release seeing as many of the users on the board "put out" the record.